• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

One Pin Sale! 8th Pin - Sleeping Beauty BT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright everyone! Since the server crashed I'm going to allow till 8PM for people to join! I have noted all of you who have placed their interest in this pin.

Alright! Times up!! I will put all your names in the spinner app as soon as I get home! cat and I are at our bowling league (yes again) . We should be home around 9ish and will have the video up ASAP! Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience!

Bob & Cat

AND YOUR WINNER IS!!!........................

[video=youtube;Sjq3RH-bTYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjq3RH-bTYU[/video]

Congratulations!! PM Will be sent!!

OMG, yay Shannon!!!!!! So happy for you, girl! Congrats!

Now Bob, as for tonight's pin. I have one word for you............Ariel????? :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back