• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

One Pin Sale! 8th Pin - Sleeping Beauty BT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Pin Sale! 8th Pin - Sleeping Beauty BT!!
Dannnngit.... not enough money to buy that one *sad panda*

Good luck to those in the drawing for this beauty! :)

catburger I loved watching your live video of who wins it is just like the wheel of fortune, way to go, will now have to keep watching to see your next wheel of who wins game, and congratulations to everyone who has won.

catburger I loved watching your live video of who wins it is just like the wheel of fortune, way to go, will now have to keep watching to see your next wheel of who wins game, and congratulations to everyone who has won.

Aww thanks! There might not be a video! Or I could spin a wheel with just rasputins name in different colors! Lol. Hopefully someone joins :) if not, congrats non the less to Darris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back