PIN IT UP Game - What did you get?

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by Poohlady5, Jun 4, 2017.

1. slbrabham

slbrabham Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Glad you like them.

2. slbrabham

slbrabham Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

My Pin It Up package arrived from CCofRR13, and I love the pins. Christine sent three pins for some of my favorite collections. Being from Louisiana, I love Tiana and Naveen so the engagement couples pin had been one I've wanted for awhile. The Merida opening day pin and Belle snowflake pin are perfect. Thank you for the great pins. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

So glad they arrived there safely. I wasn't sure with the weather lately.

4. gbdb4ever

gbdb4ever Greg and Debby

Rating - 100%
    378   0   0

I received my PIN IT UP Zap from Snoffsan today. She included 2 lovely Belle pins from my wants list and a Jasmine pin which should have been there, because it is beautiful and is now a part of my collection. I also got some candy, a Club 33 keepsake, Tsum Tsum notebook and pencil bag, along with a really sweet bracelet. I feel absolutely spoiled and it arrived at the perfect time, since today is my birthday!! (I won't mention the number of years :)
    THANK YOU so very very much!!!
    I would post a picture but I am fighting with my computer right now, but it won't do it. Sorry.

5. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Happy Birthday Debby! That zap couldn't have been better planned, nice!

6. Sami

Sami Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

***REPOST*** (Made a zap post also)

Lucy! You're so awesome!

This package actually came in on Wednesday, and it was perfect timing too! I was feeling pretty down as my insurance towed my car away with a 50/50 of whether or not it was coming back, then I opened this and it really brightened up a not so great week.

I loved the note! It was sooo funny, and thank you so much for the extra gift for my sister, she tried running off with everything before I could even take the picture!

Thank you Lucy for the zap and wonderful pin (Genie is adorable) and thank you for the awesomeness you brought to my poopy week!!!

Will be sending mine out today, can't wait for it to get to CCofRR13!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  7. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    87   0   0

Sami is the BEST! I received a fun-packed Chesie pin-it-up goodie package. Cute fluffy chesie, Yoda pin (for hubbie), Thunder Mountain RR (for son) and chesie with friends for me!

Thank you so much ~ LOVE everything!

[​IMG]

8. Sami

Sami Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Yay! I'm glad you like everything, sorry it took a little longer than expected. :p

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

9. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    202   0   0

I got my PIF zap from Erin (watzshakinbacon) yesterday at the release.

She had sent me something earlier and it somehow has vanished into the ether between her and me. So she made a whole new package!

At the release, she handed me a silver box with a box. Inside were all of these magnificent treasures!

She crocheted me an ADORABLE squishy badger named Helga! #Hufflepufflin'

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And she 3D printed this amazing Lion King artwork!

[​IMG]

Which looks even cooler when it's backlit:

[​IMG]

And she also included some awesome chocolates and an LE pin that I can use as a board trader at the upcoming pin trading event:

[​IMG]

We also set up a trade so I could get the Judy signpost:

[​IMG]

10. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Oh wow that's so cool to be able to 3d print something. That's an awesome scene too, congrats!

11. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

Sorry it was delayed, but I'm glad you loved it!! Also, thanks for the trade!!

12. maiarebecca

maiarebecca Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Thank you so much for my zap goofyinmadison! I love love love them!!!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Received my pin it up from ksnuggles, 1 pin closer to completing this set, thank you Kristina!

[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

14. Romancing_Train

Romancing_Train EVERYPONY calm the buck down!

Rating - 100%
    169   0   0

I got this fang tactic pig from teddy ruxpin!!! [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

15. GoofyinMadison

GoofyinMadison PinPics: DIZFAN

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

I received the most awesome pins & zap from Debby (gbdb4ever)!!! I saw a large box on the table when I got home late Thursday & thought my hubby ordered a book. I asked him about it and he said it was addressed to ME!! What!!! :wat::wat::wat: I didn't order anything....then I saw the sender's name...hmmmm....an awful big box for a pin, but wait--it wasn't just a pin, it was 3 (VERY COOL) pins, 2 awesome buttons, a gorgeous set of Disney towels, and a Food & Wine Festival passport so we could vicariously enjoy what we missed. I have no words to describe how special I felt...WOW!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Debby!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017