• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Survey ~ for absolutely no reason other than it's fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Survey ~ for absolutely no reason other than it's fun!
I just started a few months ago, soooo
Collection: 103
Trades: 49
Wants: 131

The Collection and Trades aren't totally accurate. I have a few where I can decide if I want to keep or trade them, so they swap around a lot.

OK
Collection 6846 but with about 100 to add at the moment
trades - 703 - some thniing has gone on lately and more to come on the sale baord here.
Wants - 365
thankfully tiggermickey is ahead of me when I read the thread I was scared to post but its OK now!
If you are itnertested in the wants/trades check out Jacqui8374 and email
Jacqui

My collection: 5,999

My traders: 1180 This is split between two accounts. (its_a_small_world) 881 and second account (walsallfan1963) 299 (this account is more for the Hidden Mickey pins, as I was getting way too many silly requests for my rarer pins)

My Wants: 1336 split again betwen (its_a_small_world) 1280 and (walsallfan1963) 56

Last edited:
Pin Obsession?

Gee, I feel a bit better after seeing the size of some of your collections. I thought I was the only one SO pin-obsessed!

Collection: 1992
Traders: 653
Wants: 993

After 10 years of collecting, I now focus only on attraction pins & pins with images of Walt. I used to collect Holiday pins, but stopped after a couple years. Many of those will eventually wind up on my traders list.

Seriously, I'm afraid to look at my collection, but my wants are 430 and my trades are 649.

Joy

This is fun! :lumpy:

Just reviewed my PinPics - Here are the stats:
Collection: 843 (smaller as some sets are counted twice: once as set and then as individuals)
Traders: 85 (these are also part of the collection)
Wants: 71 - Anyone out there have the surprise cartouche set LE 1000? Pin Pics 46943-46? I have the stitch pin

Happy Pin Hunting!

This is fun! :lumpy:

Anyone out there have the surprise cartouche set LE 1000? Pin Pics 46943-46? I have the stitch pin

Happy Pin Hunting!

I do!!! :donald::goofy::mickey: (hmmm...Minnie smiley should go here...)

PM me and let's see if we can work something out! :)

Collection: 310
Trades: 144
Wants: 81

Numbers change constantly though. :p

Collection 2018
Trades 848
Wants 436

The only one that is up to date is the wants. The collection is slowly going down/changing as I change what I collect. The traders change all the time as I sell/trade my pins. Plus, I have a bunch to add to the traders and a few to the collection.

I need to update these numbers when I pull my pins out of storage though.

Collection: 84
Traders: 29
Wants: 267

Wow, and I thought I had too many pins in my collection. You guys make me feel like a pretend trader with less than 100 pins haha,

Yea Erica! Thanks so much :mickey:

Score some pin points for the DisneyPinForum

:wavey:

Fun! I wish mine were smaller. I sometimes think I have lost my mind with a collection like this. Sad thing is 2 years ago I sold almost my entire collection and swore I was done after that as I was so sad to let it go but needed the money at the time...

Well as of today....

Collection-- 1760

Trades-- 920

Wants-- 695

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back