• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin topic: one favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite scene of a Disney movie is the scene where Rapunzel finally jumps from her tower, and is experiencing the world for the first time ever. It reminds me of myself in many ways- longing to do the same thing, to break free from my (old) life!

Whats your favorite Disney song to sing?

Probably the most epic scene in Disney History is this huge music number from Enchanted that comes out of no where but it oh so right. I get this big smile every time Giselle starts singing.
tumblr_levgw0DZgn1qdydr2.png

(Side Note: My wife and I entered our wedding reception to this song.)

Last edited:
My favorite Disney park??? Difficult...hmmmm...I think in the end though because of New Fantasyland that Magic Kingdom just barely beats Animal Kingdom.

Which face character in the Disney parks do you think Disney does the worst? So which is your favorite bad face character at the Disney parks lol?

My favorite Disney Resort is the Polynesian Resort.
What is your favorite Disney park?

California Adventure...but only when it was boarded up, as I don't know it any other way! xD

EDIT: You beat me! xD

Which face character in the Disney parks do you think Disney does the worst? So which is your favorite bad face character at the Disney parks lol?

I don't really know...does this mean like real person? I couldn't decide but I know that the Lilo Mascot scares me D:

What's your favorite Disney toy?

Last edited:

A moment of silence for Disney's one-time attempt at a Sora face character:

sora2.jpg

What's your favorite Disney toy?

My favorite Disney Toy is the plush Stitch I bought from the Disney Store last year. He's about the size I assume Stitch would be in real life and is very huggable!

Favorite Disney paternal figure?

Oh well they're all pretty evil!!! Probabllyyyyyyyy Clayton! Grr he makes me angry - why would you want to kill all those lovely gorillas?? :(

What is your favourite Disney couple?? (mines minnie and mickey ^_^)

-Charlie

Not sure if you consider these two characters a couple but I choose "Chip and Dale" of course.
Here's a very dated question, not sure if many people have seen this Disney classic. What is your favorite scene from "Swiss family Robinson".

I have seen it, many years ago, but I can't remember any specific scenes. But I do love walking round the Tree house in DLRP!! So I'll just say, the building of the tree house! :D

What is your favourite Disney channel show??

-Charlie

omg old one: little mermaid or lizzy migure OR dave the barbarian or kim possible

nowPhineus and ferb or gravity falls

favourite fan-pairing of disney characters?( i.e jim hawkings and ariel )

Favorite fan pairing... Judge Claude Frollo and Mother Gothel! :rofl: They were made for each other!

Umm..who's your favorite possum? Just kidding, had to do that from A Goofy movie! :lol:
tumblr_lob8m7LvL61qc5ygi.gif

So seriously, um..

Which princess's mother do you think is the best ( assuming she appears in the movie or sequels) ?

Last edited:
My favourite Disney Channel show would have to be Lizzie McGruire! Man, I LOVED that show :lol:
Umm... if you could be one Disney character for the day, who would you be and why?

(DAMN, I was two questions behind so my answer makes no sense.. :facepalm:)
So... i'm going to say Rapunzels actual mother for the question above :)
And my question: if you could be one Disney character for the day, who would you be and why?

Last edited:
Ariel!!!!! Because she is a mermaid and made of awesome!!(Plus she's skinny :lol:) I would have to have a talk with king triton though about being able to freely go from mermaid to human form whenever I want, but yes, I'd pick her! I also love Eric, so... Win win. ;)

Which Disney character would you love to learn more about and why?

I'd have to go with Aurora, she spends a good portion of the film sleeping and I don't think she really has much in depth personality covered. Heck Phillip fights a dang Dragon for her! There has to be something epic about her that we're not seeing!

What's your favourite Disney film spin off TV show, so a Disney Channel show but one that has come from a film and isn't stand alone (ofc I ask as I love BLoSC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back