• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin topic: one favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin topic: one favorite
Lilo and Stitch: The Series. I love Stitch's cousins!! And my picture to the left comes from the opening credits of the show.

What's your favorite princess song?

My favorite background music is the tune of "If I Never Knew You" that still sneaks its way in to Pocahontas, even though the sequence itself was cut. It is one of the most beautiful pieces of Disney song history in my opinion. I think the song really captures the essence of their relationship and their pain at the thought of him dying. Sorry to get all sappy, I just love Pocahontas haha.

Favorite Disney Death? (Getting freaky here!!) Mine is Frollo's because its ironic because he is seeing "hell fire" with the demonic-looking gargoyles and the lava stuff.

Favorite Disney Death? (Getting freaky here!!) Mine is Frollo's because its ironic because he is seeing "hell fire" with the demonic-looking gargoyles and the lava stuff.

Clayton from Tarzan. First time I saw his silhouette hanging there I was like "woah, that's pretty dark for a Disney movie!!!"

What is your favorite Disney science fiction movie?

favorite disney science fiction would be Frankenweenie. That was such a cute movie totally based on science.

What is your favorite disney tear jerker moment?

favorite disney science fiction would be Frankenweenie. That was such a cute movie totally based on science.

What is your favorite disney tear jerker moment?

Well, there's three:
When Beast is dying and Belle tells him that she loves him. And then he is magically transformed back into a Prince.
When Fa Zhou tells Mulan that "the greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter."
When Flynn is dying and he cuts Rapunzel's hair to free her from Mother Gothel.

Who is your favorite Disney villain?

Last edited:
Well, there's three:
When Beast is dying and Belle tells him that she loves him. And then he is magically transformed back into a Prince.
When Fa Zhou tells Mulan that "the greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter."
When Flynn is dying and he cuts Rapunzel's hair to free her from Mother Gothel.

Who is your favorite Disney villain?

Scar has to be my favorite villian

Who is your favorite minor character?

Favorite Disney Pixar Character: Merida. I find her character to be very interesting! I love how she is her own villain in the film, and how she learns from her mistakes and tries to make amends. She is very admirable and realistic!

Favorite Disney Face Character costume?

face character costume??? What is that?

Fav character at the park... Stitch, because he is sooo elusive.

What is your... Fav disney ice cream? the simple soft serve cones? the big ice cream shop on main street? DSF? do tell!!!

omg i loooove the mickey ice cream sandwhiches. i'm lactose intolerant but i will scarifies my comfort for that!

whats your second favourite pin in your collection?

My 2nd favorite pin is tied with my 1st favorite pin. They are:
pin78743
(78732) &
pin86668
(86668)

What is your favorite line from a Disney movie? (& Who says it?)

Favourite closed attraction is Pirates of the Caribbean ;)
Edit: does this mean closed as in, not outdoors or closed as in, never to be opened again? :lol:

Hmm... what is your favourite super happy Disney moment? :)

Last edited:
Super happy Disney moment is every time I get out of the car in the parking lot.

Now favorite discontinued attraction?

This is so much fun!

My favorite discontinued attraction in Snow White(was so sad to see it go)

New Question: What is your favorite Beloved Tales pin?

You can't beat mickey shaped pancakes! I'm also partial to Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland hotel for favorite breakfast restaurant.

Who is your fav. character from a Disney/Pixar short?

My favorite Mickey ears are the ones I have! The Jack Skellington ones with the glow in the dark cob webs!

What's your favorite big dinner meal from resturant at the resorts?

There is nothing better than a big feast at the Brown Derby!

What is your favorite smell?(I know this one was already asked but it is just to good of a question!!) My favorite is when you walk into the Grand Floridian.

my favorite smell has to be anywhere around the Werthers candy shop in Epcot....it drives me bonkers :)

What is your favorite disney land in the parks? (mine has always been frontierland at the Magic Kingdom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back