• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PinPics Grading Service is Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
PinPics Grading Service is Live
well it's like when pin pics upgraded to being a paid service. People refused in the beginning but slowly conformed.

From what I have seen people are not conforming. I have only been using the old pp site and refuse to use the new one because I hate the new one. Thank goodness we now have a better alternative that seems to be catching on. In spite of pp trying to take them out at the knees.

From what I have seen people are not conforming. I have only been using the old pp site and refuse to use the new one because I hate the new one. Thank goodness we now have a better alternative that seems to be catching on. In spite of pp trying to take them out at the knees.

I am LOVING disneypinpalace! It is amazing all around. When I get the time I will be uploading a ton of pictures/info. The community built Pinpics so "we" can collectively build a new and even better version if we all come together and put our time/efforts where our cry baby complaints are.

If you haven't registered or checked it out please take a few minutes to see the info on even one pin....it's FF!

I am LOVING disneypinpalace! It is amazing all around. When I get the time I will be uploading a ton of pictures/info. The community built Pinpics so "we" can collectively build a new and even better version if we all come together and put our time/efforts where our cry baby complaints are.

If you haven't registered or checked it out please take a few minutes to see the info on even one pin....it's FF!

We are working on scanning all are pins this weekend to load on DisneyPinPlace. About 800 pins, its a lot of work but we having fun with it and it's exciting too :)

Quote Originally Posted by starry_solo View Post

someone else is also selling graded (not by Pinpics) pins. I remember seeing a BIN for The Little Mermaid PODM (at 2K) which was completely not worth it

I saw this listing too for 2K...Crazy and I agree it is not worth it. Can you even take the pin out of the case?

Even if you can, it doesn't have it's pretty original card. What a shame!

lmao. is anyone even using PP or buying the lame stuff they have for sale?? Its kind of sad to see something we all liked and used have to end up this way. It could have been so much different. But just goes to show us all that the all mighty dollar will always come first to some people. :nono: :nono:

I was going to write something witty here but then my train of thought go derailed.

a98485_train-wreck_1-run.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back