• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pixar Fest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixar Fest
I know, right? I was able to get it all the way to the final page before purchase confirmation. I let them know in my email reply, let's see if anything comes of it.

Update - I got an email from Shop Disney this morning saying my tumbler order wasn't able to be fulfilled and I wouldn't be charged. But the tumbler is still up for sale on the site. :/

Have you tried calling them? Perhaps a CM could place the order over the phone.

I know, right? I was able to get it all the way to the final page before purchase confirmation. I let them know in my email reply, let's see if anything comes of it.

Maybe more people ordered than anticipated? Very strange :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back