• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your PODM Little Mermaid Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your PODM Little Mermaid Here

jkhogon

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Once again, I am curious to see the awesome cels you guys have gotten! The "dinglehopper" scene and "Part of Your World" have great scenes! I'm kind of disappointed that the cel's are still smaller than last year's PODM. I was expecting TLM to have the size of the cel's last year since it was the last hand drawn animated feature like last years which were all hand drawn but I guess they shrink it to get different scenes :/

Anyway...I would love to see your PODM pins! :D

Here's mine. Didn't try to get anymore, just went to LGM and these were the scenes. I asked the lady for more but she was rude and brought 5 more of the exact same scene. The guy next to me had 4 with Flounder in front of him so I took one of those.

7414843636_54a30c291a.jpg
7414845036_807b05e358.jpg
7414842086_9a19e1d6e9.jpg
7414840320_ea17e5a8bd.jpg

Very pretty! No Scenes with Scuttle on here yet? There are some on ebay with all the other scenes... Which is funny, theres no real set price on there yet. Some are 40, some are 80... sometimes the same scene. Guess no-one is sure what scene will be the "grail" scene this time.

I would like a scuttle scene personally, I always loved him, but we arent going to the release for LM PODM. We are getting ready for hollywood, gonna drop my husband off for the DSF craze.

Geezy Becky, how did you get so many??

Those pins are gorgeous everybody. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some of them as well. I'll be there for the Lion King PODM pins for sure.

Wow Becky, they must have cost you a fortune!

It wasn't cheap! LOL

I don't sell though, so most of these will eventually go to you lovely DPF-ers though trades and such. :)

Geezy Becky, how did you get so many??

My sister was with me, so that is 4 per location, and we went to four different locations. We only bought two at Epcot though, because their scenes looked exactly like ones we had already seen. :)

Love this one PrincessBecky!!!!

(In case the picture does not show up, it is her singing to the statue!)

photo-48.jpg

This is the first time I have had to take a picture of a film cell. I failed miserably... :p

Your pictures are still better then what I can manage :lol: I can never take proper pics of these cells.

And I love your scenes, Triton.is.so.hot!!!!

I also realized that Merida is the second red head princess.

It's a shame that Prince Eric seems to be MIA from the scenes so far. I guess it looks like they are sticking to Ariel in mermaid form only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back