• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your PODM Little Mermaid Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh MOJO I'm SO happy for you! I'm glad you were able to get one and have a great story to go along with it! What a cute cel too! :)

Our Keeper:
21ug3p.jpg

Some other ones we found:
5rzo4.jpg

2qiwyoi.jpg

292v29c.jpg

AND THE BEST FIND OF ALL:

2i73h3n.jpg

Needless to say I'm quite happy with today's findings!!!

Last edited:
Yep, completely sold out. It's crazy how last year Snow White and Bambi were on the shelves for weeks, and now you have to be there the morning of to get a decent scene! :eek2:

Great scene mojo, and a great story too! ^_^ I hope I'm as lucky as that when I do a PODM release! :) I'm so happy for you, TLM looks to be your favourite movie ever! ^_^

Thank you! :) i'm sureyou will be because your so nice! The only reason I got one was because I was not calling CM liars and was being respectful :) It's true though... little mermaid is my favorite movie ever! :D

Thank you! :) i'm sureyou will be because your so nice! The only reason I got one was because I was not calling CM liars and was being respectful :) It's true though... little mermaid is my favorite movie ever! :D

It's so great that you were able to get one! And a really nice scene, too! Congrats!

Aw, thank you! you are so sweet! :) ^^_^
LOL... I know, it seems like there are a lot of disrespectful people (mostly resellers LOL) who go crazy when a pin is 'sold out'... what goes around comes around, and everyone that wants a pin will get it eventually! :) Yay for the Little Mermaid! ^_^ <3

Aw, thank you! you are so sweet! :) ^^_^
LOL... I know, it seems like there are a lot of disrespectful people (mostly resellers LOL) who go crazy when a pin is 'sold out'... what goes around comes around, and everyone that wants a pin will get it eventually! :) Yay for the Little Mermaid! ^_^ <3

ha ha! Yeah you could really tell who were resellers and who were pin collectors(it also helped when they started talking about putting them up on ebay :p) go little mermaid! :)

Last edited:
If anyone has Ariel touching the painting under water for trade, I am greatly interested!

Thanks,
Tanya

ha ha! Yeah you could really tell who were resellers and who were pin collectors(it also helped when they started talking about putting them up on ebay :p) also a lot of them really needed showers:lol: yay for little mermaid! :)

LOL! Oh they are too silly.... they don't even care what people think of them! :lol:

Saw some on the Bay for $250... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back