• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Post Your PODM Little Mermaid Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Your PODM Little Mermaid Here
arielpodm005.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
arielpodm006.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG]

I am looking for any Snow White or Cinderella PODM's out there if anyone wants to trade here are my four 3 are for trade, I need to keep one for my collection. :)

you picked up good ones diebob! after the initial wave of buying at the WDW parks that morning, the next wave of people would've looooved to find one with flounder in it!

I have 4. 2 I'm keeping and 2 are for trade. My cousin also has 2 that she is contributing to our traders but I do not have pictures of those right now.
For trade:

48493218.jpg

51569269.jpg

I'm keeping:

34438959.jpg

88949373.jpg

Looking for one with Ariel and flounder. Preferably her showing her entire tail. I know I don't have any good trades but I live by Disney so maybe we can work something out.

Here are the scenes I have.
q5.jpg

q4.jpg

q3.jpg

q2.jpg

q1.jpg

I am looking for this scene:
want.png

so if you have it and would like to trade, let me know :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back