• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess carousel mystery set full no doubles! :) ADDED VIDEO link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess carousel mystery set full no doubles! :) ADDED VIDEO link
Congrats! Was hoping meg would be the chaser :( atleast I dont have to try and get any now. Good luck to everyone seeking them.

Super cute but smaller than I thought they were going to be for some reason. I like em all!

OH WOW!! Congrats on the lucky morning! Not only did you manage to get them early but you also got the whole set PLUS chaser!! WOW :eek2::shock:

I am literally hyperventilating/drooling for that Merida chaser. I NEED HER *crazy face* @_@ ...

Lately there's been quite a few new Brave pins. It's so tough to be a completionist but I'm sticking to my guns! HUAH! *pumps fist*
If I get Merida and Ariel I will be satisfied :] Going to try for them on Thursday like everyone else *fingers crossed* :x::D Good luck everyone!

oh. and Mulan. I cant believe I forgot Mulan in there....

The princesses on actual horses are:

• Belle on Phillippe
  • Snow white on an unnamed White Stallion(he belonged to her prince, and therefore can be included.)
  • Mulan on Khan
  • Aurora on Sampson
  • Cinderella on Major
  • Merida on Angus
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Ariel: some random seahorse. :p
  • Tiana: Naveen as a frog, just seems wrong to me on several levels....
  • Jasmine: Rajah, a tiger. hmmmmm
  • Rapunzel: that is NOT Maximus. I refuse to believe max is that froo froo.

I doubt the designer of the pins keep up with/know about (maybe they remember it?) the Little Mermaid tv series but the horse on the pin looks like the seahorse Ariels father gave her in "Stormy, The Wild Seahorse." How do I know this? I was obsessed with that episode as a kid.

Though, the same seahorse appears on 2 of the other Ariel & a seahorse pins. Pin 1, & 2.

I doubt the designer of the pins keep up with/know about (maybe they remember it?) the Little Mermaid tv series but the horse on the pin looks like the seahorse Ariels father gave her in "Stormy, The Wild Seahorse." How do I know this? I was obsessed with that episode as a kid.

Though, the same seahorse appears on 2 of the other Ariel & a seahorse pins. Pin 1, & 2.

Well done with Stormy! that was my thought. i, too, have watched that innumerable times when my kids were little. my granddaughter is really in love with Melody. not too many know of her and probably no others in her pre-school class:)

They ONLY released 10 boxes at Emporium , someone put them out by mistake

:facepalm: That's what I figured since only 10 boxed showed up. Ugh CMs and their training... just isn't what it used to be ::shakes head:: I went to DTD today in the hopes of the same mistake happening there, and one CM lead in WoD had no idea what pins I was talking about :facepalm: Hmm I wonder who got the other 5 boxes then....

But anywhoo Congrats Donna/Andy!!!!! I'm very happy for u guys!! And now u guys don't have to deal with the potential mess/chaos on Thursday! lol

are you sure that's the whole set? does the box say how many chasers there are or if it say's "chaser" or"chasers"?
just wondering :angel:

Well done with Stormy! that was my thought. i, too, have watched that innumerable times when my kids were little. my granddaughter is really in love with Melody. not too many know of her and probably no others in her pre-school class:)

I loved Melody when Little Mermaid II came out. I could relate to her since I wanted to be a mermaid as a kid. :lol:

Im not sure I would even call the Merida a chaser. First of all, the listing on ODPT doesn't even list how many pins are in the set. A lot of times, they like to just show 9 to make 3 nice rows of 3 and they just leave one out of the stock photo. Doesn't make it a chaser though. I would call it a chaser if the box say anything about a chaser or a mystery design.

im not sure i would even call the merida a chaser. First of all, the listing on odpt doesn't even list how many pins are in the set. A lot of times, they like to just show 9 to make 3 nice rows of 3 and they just leave one out of the stock photo. Doesn't make it a chaser though. I would call it a chaser if the box say anything about a chaser or a mystery design.
it is blacked out on the box....so it is a chaser

Do they look nice? Some of the pictures i have seen make them look a little weird, especially the faces, seem to look a little sloppy.

maybe its just the pictures i have seen.

Do they look nice? Some of the pictures i have seen make them look a little weird, especially the faces, seem to look a little sloppy.

maybe its just the pictures i have seen.

from what I've herd they that's how they look. I haven't seen them in person so from what I see they do look a little sloppy, like the eyes... they look to big for their face's
and whats up with Maximus?? he looks like a girl!:lol:
Angus looks good!

from what I've herd they that's how they look. I haven't seen them in person so from what I see they do look a little sloppy, like the eyes... they look to big for their face's and whats up with Maximus?? he looks like a girl!:lol: Angus looks good!
from what I heard they look pretty bad in person. The person who told me they saw them in person said their eyes are HUGE

Am I the only one who thinks that it's a shame that Pocahontas wasn't included in this set? XP She was a Disney Princess way before Merida.

Im just guessing here, you are between 22-24. My kids ages. We watched LM II a LOT! Along with Stormy the Wild Seahorse. What about Spot? I had a wanna be mermaid also :), and now I am with another generation-my granddaughter :)

I loved Melody when Little Mermaid II came out. I could relate to her since I wanted to be a mermaid as a kid. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back