• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess carousel mystery set full no doubles! :) ADDED VIDEO link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on getting the whole set!! did someone mention how big these are? awesome! i will be hunting down merida, jasmine and rapunzel. thursday releases just do not work for me!! It is torture. I'd love to buy some blind boxes if anyone going Thursday could help?? I could paypal in advance and can include a free pin for your troubles:). Or I could pretrade for blind boxes too. If you could possibly help, please PM me!

So how big do they measure? Internet will be back up on Wednesday. UGH. If I had known it wasn't going to start for 2 days, I would have ordered it last week! AGH!

Now that I look at the picture with the quarter next to it, these princess carousels don't seem very large at all.

Any chance you can take a picture of the box?

I almost passed out when I saw this. I thought I missed the release! I like Merida, but I was hoping for something that no one would expect. I felt that Merida was kind of predictable, not that that doesn't make me want it :lol:
They look really nice, and I can't wait to pick mine up on Thursday (that is, assuming I get there in time). Fingers crossed!

Did i by any chance trade a Scar PODM with you Yesterday? Cause i remember seeing the whole set with a couple yesterday! I was trying not to drool all over them lol! Hopefully i'll get a few on thursday! :D

Last edited:
Did i by any chance trade a Scar PODM with you Yesterday? Cause i remember seeing the whole set with a couple yesterday! I was trying not to drool all over them lol! Hopefully i'll get a few on thursday! :D

Lol yes that's us :) and thank you again for the trade!!! XD

And I hope so too!! They aren't limited edition so they should be okay to get :)

Some people say its limited edition some say not. Could someone who has the real boxes in their hands clarify please!?

I too was trying not to drool too much on your book yesterday. Thanks for giving us all a preview! They all looked fantastic to me, although Rapunzel does have pretty weird eyes.

I too was trying not to drool too much on your book yesterday. Thanks for giving us all a preview! They all looked fantastic to me, although Rapunzel does have pretty weird eyes.

Oh no problem!! But yea but I still think the whole set is beautiful. I already put my set on a lanyard! ^_^ ill post a picture tomorrow :)

Okay everyone here are some picture of the carousels and also the box that they come in. If you do not like how these pins look please keep your comments to yourself there are people like me who think these are beautiful pins.

image_zps51c4c7a7.jpg

image_zpse416739a.jpg

image_zps585c2830.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back