• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs are back!
tumblr_mplqugBJbp1qzfcxjo1_r1_250.gif

it's nice to see characters that aren't popular.

This made my night. Well played. :)

Also, I had to share that my phone now autocorrects PTD to PTSD. Coincidence? I think not.

Wow! :) Hoping it sticks to characters like this for the next week since I will not be able to make it down there! ;) Again, if Charlotte comes out...PLEASE...someone let me know somehow.

And so the Charlotte hype begins lol

and-so-it-begins-o.gif

i hope he is part of a set than i will want him, fab 5 in nice gowns and tuxes

I also hope that purely because then PTDs might have a chance at lasting a decent amount of time :lol:

either play nice, now! or this thread will be just like......Haunted Mansion the movie,,,,,,,,,No one will see it again,

Be excellant to each other or ..............................

I will call out the flying monkeys on your behind!!!!!!

Thank you....

Fiendly neighborhood moderator....

either play nice, now! or this thread will be just like......Haunted Mansion the movie,,,,,,,,,No one will see it again,

Be excellant to each other or ..............................

I will call out the flying monkeys on your behind!!!!!!

Thank you....

Fiendly neighborhood moderator....
:rofl:

I have a Mickey collection and a PTD collection. If anyone going is able to get an extra, I would love to buy it from you. eBay prices are hurting my head! And my wallet, so I'm hoping someone here can help me. :)

going average rate appears to be between 25-35... not actually that bad for the PTD craze. when i pick these up for others I tend to ask for about 25 to help cover my gas.

Cant go any time in the next 2 days, but i THINK I can do a DSF trip Wednesday. I owe one person a PTD anyway. I can get 2 since my daughter is 4, and therefore old enough to count for an extra. Wednesday morning I just might be going and can let you know Nettiejeanne.

Ok. We need to stop talking about a Charlotte PTD. It's getting annoying.
If it comes out ok, if not it doesn't have to be mentioned every single time a new PTD is released.

Big sigh. I will have to pay Ebay prices. I would love to see them release only two characters a week. I like this one. Of course I have a big Mickey collection so it's perfect. Hmmm....that means I need two. One for my Mickey collection and one for my PTD collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back