• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs are back!
First mickey will be there tomorrow morning
Second DSF has a new rule...no selling ptds the last hour it is open...so if DSF closes at 930...ptds stop ay 830
Third...I have extras...can make pickups tomorrow...single digit upcharge

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Ok. We need to stop talking about a Charlotte PTD. It's getting annoying.
If it comes out ok, if not it doesn't have to be mentioned every single time a new PTD is released.

1) No.

2) jk We'll stop talking about it later.

P.S.
tumblr_m9bbqarax91rbdh0qo1_500.gif

jk I had to say that lol (I'm not even a woman but still...perfect gif) sorry to keep mentioning her but we need DSF to see this so they know just how much she is loved by the Disney community. There is obviously a reason behind there only being one pin of her in existence and I think it lies in the fact that Disney isn't confident in her ability to sell herself as a sidekick and they'd much rather try and market Ray and Louis. Well, that needs to change since while she may not be as popular as either of them for all I know (since I know nothing of Louis or Ray fans) but I know she needs some love...IN THE FORM OF A PTD!!!

Last edited:
1) No.

2) jk We'll stop talking about it later.

P.S.
tumblr_m9bbqarax91rbdh0qo1_500.gif

jk I had to say that lol (I'm not even a woman but still...perfect gif) sorry to keep mentioning her but we need DSF to see this so they know just how much she is loved by the Disney community. There is obviously a reason behind there only being one pin of her in existence and I think it lies in the fact that Disney isn't confident in her ability to sell herself as a sidekick and they'd much rather try and market Ray and Louis. Well, that needs to change since while she may not be as popular as either of them for all I know (since I know nothing of Louis or Ray fans) but I know she needs some love...IN THE FORM OF A PTD!!!

Can you be my new best friend...More true words have never been said. Whatever I LOVE Charlotte enough for the whole pin community! hehehehehehe

Ok. We need to stop talking about a Charlotte PTD. It's getting annoying.
If it comes out ok, if not it doesn't have to be mentioned every single time a new PTD is released.

this of course means that even I, the Psycho Pixie, someone who has NOoooooo interest in her as a PTD, will be forced to mention it regularly...

this of course means that even I, the Psycho Pixie, someone who has NOoooooo interest in her as a PTD, will be forced to mention it regularly...

Don't worry Kristine, I'll mention it for you ^_^ I'll just be like...NOPE, NOT A CHARLOTTE PTD YET! Followed by many cries of:

disappointed.gif

P.S. I am sorry for all you none Charlotte-fans to have to constantly hear about her but if you see her name in a post, please and kindly skip it. Don't stop us, as Charlotte fans, from voicing what we want just because you cannot skip over a post :( I'm not attacking you guys at all, I just don't see why we can't all get what we want. She won't be mentioned every other post (I'll admit that would be a bit much) and the only reason she has been brought up so much in this thread is because you guys think are trying to prevent us from speaking about her. I think at most you'll find 1 or 2 posts about her after a new PTD comes out but that's about it, now let's try to get back onto the subject of the Mickey PTD, let Charlotte come up where she may.

Second DSF has a new rule...no selling ptds the last hour it is open...so if DSF closes at 930...ptds stop ay 830

Do you think that will really help? I mean, it will definitely help DSF to close on time I guess since even if there is a line, if it gets cut at 8:30, it will be done by 9:30, and I guess PTDs will sell slower, so I'm all for that rule then ^_^

Last edited:
Is it sad and pathetic if I don't care WHAT the character is??? I just collect the PTD's and think they are wonderful! I actually have two different framed corkboards where I am organizing them by film and then have the fab 5 together, all the chip n dales together, etc. I love 'em all and am just happy to get them. If they release Charlotte, great! I'll have another one for the PATF area. If they release another Minnie, great! Minnie is my absolute favorite! I'd love one from Robin Hood! Poor Skippy is lonely. Same thing with Esmeralda! And Jack Jack.

Personally, I love to read about people's ideas for new PTDs. I'd like to see Maximus next to finish up my Tangled PTDs. At least, I feel that would finish it up. :) Then some more LIttle Mermaid!

There are tons they can do! Let's just agree to have a civil discussion about them. If you are tired of hearing about one certain character, then scroll on by! I could happily discuss them all day!

Post on, my friends!

I just cannot imagine maximus eating ice cream.... is that wrong?

Not all PTD's have ice cream. Some are just the character. Most new ones do, but they could always do one with Max and some apples. Or just a big cherry.

I agree with the others on the Charlotte. The only Charlotte that interests me is the one in National Treasure. Kupo has 3800 posts and not even a year on the forum. I bet half mention Charlotte. :)

Last edited:
I'm curious to see how long Mickey lasts, given the 1pp limit and the fact that most people don't collect Fab 5. Personally I really like the design of this one, but I know that it being Mickey turns off a lot of folks. So, it should be interesting to see. (Then again, this is the first PTD for quite a while, so the excitement over their return might speed it up a little...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back