• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why have disney sent them out so early, and not after all orders have been taken, that way they could reduce the silly orders of 5 pins and give to those who need them!

why have disney sent them out so early, and not after all orders have been taken, that way they could reduce the silly orders of 5 pins and give to those who need them!

Exactly!!! If it was 2 per person it wouldnt have been so bad :(!

Just went on ebay.fr and 1 seller is selling 4 :(

its sad disney opted to honour the orders of all those ebay sharks who clearly ordered 5 to re-sell, and not to trade/collect :(

Yep :(! It's making me so upset and annoyed cause I know come 7th may I wont have a chance at getting the pin at all!

The seller selling the Kevin pins for a rediculous amount is definitely shill bidding :/! He'll end up with loads of tangled pins too!

Hes listed 3 kevin pins now...even though its Limited 2 per person :(! And his pin is at £122 at the moment...when there's one which finishes in about 20 mins for £120 with 0 bids..but his has 3 hours left?!

Just noticed them on eBay... Mega sucks :(

I really wanted one as it was my fav part of the Disney dreams show. I doubt I will get one :(

tommorow :anxious:

If i dont manage to get one i will be gutted as I wanted to collect them all :(!

If none of us are successful in getting one let's hope that the new pin after thursdays release is a good one :lol:

I am so worried about tomorrow cos I need to use my iPhone. I'll be at work and when I tried to get the Kevin pin there was no 'add to basket' Nothing! A blank space beside the pin! I was so gutted!

I can't tell whether I'm more nervous for this release tomorrow, or for my Maths exam tomorrow...
Urgh. I want this pin so bad. I really want to collect the whole set, but this one particularly. It has pascal on it :3

I can't tell whether I'm more nervous for this release tomorrow, or for my Maths exam tomorrow...
Urgh. I want this pin so bad. I really want to collect the whole set, but this one particularly. It has pascal on it :3

This is an onslaught of emotions for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know!!!!! And a Eugene that will look like him AND AND the tower!

I really really want it just because it is so pretty and I really want to collect Tangled!!! I would cry out my guts if I didn't get it.

Well seeing the Disney Dreams show in person is the reason I want this. I don't think I have seen anything do magical in my life. And I need this as my Disneyland Paris holiday memory :(

I don't recon anyone will - but if you get two, could I trade/buy off you? Preferably at cost? Also I will be getting two if I can an would be more than happy to do the same for someone in the same situation as me.

This way two of us can get and hopefully avoid disappointment :(

Well seeing the Disney Dreams show in person is the reason I want this. I don't think I have seen anything do magical in my life. And I need this as my Disneyland Paris holiday memory :(

I don't recon anyone will - but if you get two, could I trade/buy off you? Preferably at cost? Also I will be getting two if I can an would be more than happy to do the same for someone in the same situation as me.

This way two of us can get and hopefully avoid disappointment :(
Same! Brought tears to my eyes, and I have such wonderful memories of that time now which is why I really want the collection.
I have a similar arrangement set up with somebody else, but if we both manage to get our own then I would be willing to sell a spare to you if I manage to get one!

I have my fingers crossed and someone at work covering me for the release time, meetings not arranged until after 10am just encase it all goes wrong! I will be online refeshing from 8am!!

Good luck everyone for this!

And for all our enjoyment here is my dealings thus far with this release.

Firstly I see the release announcements:

tumblr_mbc1bgRcrx1ro8qpo.gif

It's Tangled, time to brace yourselves people!

tumblr_m3bv4lyDNf1ro8qpo.gif

When suddenly, you hear that Disney have released the pin early, only on the French site

tumblr_mf50jaB5Aa1ro8qpo.gif

You think Disney will cancel the orders, but they allow them up to 5 per person with a 20% off code too

tumblr_m3f4qyY4gn1ro8qpo.gif

You start to see French people on facebook happy about how they got 10 doing 2 orders

tumblr_m41scqXGI21ro8qpo.gif

Selling them for over $150 each, saying it's a fair price and they worked hard to get them you shouldn't be annoyed they have 10

tumblr_m3f565DK9j1ro8qpo.gif

The release day draws closer and you see the gorgeous photos of the pin

tumblr_mcrjjcGXWp1ro8qpo.gif

You beg your bf and friends to get up early and try to buy some to guarantee you (and as many traders too) get one, keeping them away from ebay

tumblr_m3f5lcSQM71ro8qpo.gif

Morning of the pin release, awake a good 4 hours before release

tumblr_mav82htUZl1ryo8w7o1_500.gif

[I am speculating from now on ofc]

You see the pin online
tumblr_m3bvm3JLhX1ro8qpo.gif

Order goes through successfully!

tumblr_m9uzb4RJv21ro8qpo.gif

You can hardly believe you were successful!

tumblr_m41rqof7Vh1ro8qpo.gif

But you get a confirmation e-mail with dispatch notification

tumblr_m34ehki8MR1ro8qpo.gif

Sit at home for days waiting for delivery, until suddenly you see the postie with a Disney parcel

tumblr_m3bv79e5NK1ro8qpo.gif

You open the parcel and see that gorgeous tangled pin for real

tumblr_m3buddM33Y1ro8qpo.gif

After calming down you (I!!) stare at that little green Chameleon made of metal and just say to him

tumblr_mdk4notgxn1ro8qpo.gif

But just so as not to jinx it, me if I don't get this Pascal pin!

tumblr_m31y5r5SBB1ro8qpo.gif

Good luck everyone!!!!!

I have my fingers crossed and someone at work covering me for the release time, meetings not arranged until after 10am just encase it all goes wrong! I will be online refeshing from 8am!!

Good luck everyone for this!

And for all our enjoyment here is my dealings thus far with this release.

Firstly I see the release announcements:

tumblr_mbc1bgRcrx1ro8qpo.gif

It's Tangled, time to brace yourselves people!

tumblr_m3bv4lyDNf1ro8qpo.gif

When suddenly, you hear that Disney have released the pin early, only on the French site

tumblr_mf50jaB5Aa1ro8qpo.gif

You think Disney will cancel the orders, but they allow them up to 5 per person with a 20% off code too

tumblr_m3f4qyY4gn1ro8qpo.gif

You start to see French people on facebook happy about how they got 10 doing 2 orders

tumblr_m41scqXGI21ro8qpo.gif

Selling them for over $150 each, saying it's a fair price and they worked hard to get them you shouldn't be annoyed they have 10

tumblr_m3f565DK9j1ro8qpo.gif

The release day draws closer and you see the gorgeous photos of the pin

tumblr_mcrjjcGXWp1ro8qpo.gif

You beg your bf and friends to get up early and try to buy some to guarantee you (and as many traders too) get one, keeping them away from ebay

tumblr_m3f5lcSQM71ro8qpo.gif

Morning of the pin release, awake a good 4 hours before release

tumblr_mav82htUZl1ryo8w7o1_500.gif

[I am speculating from now on ofc]

You see the pin online
tumblr_m3bvm3JLhX1ro8qpo.gif

Order goes through successfully!

tumblr_m9uzb4RJv21ro8qpo.gif

You can hardly believe you were successful!

tumblr_m41rqof7Vh1ro8qpo.gif

But you get a confirmation e-mail with dispatch notification

tumblr_m34ehki8MR1ro8qpo.gif

Sit at home for days waiting for delivery, until suddenly you see the postie with a Disney parcel

tumblr_m3bv79e5NK1ro8qpo.gif

You open the parcel and see that gorgeous tangled pin for real

tumblr_m3buddM33Y1ro8qpo.gif

After calming down you (I!!) stare at that little green Chameleon made of metal and just say to him

tumblr_mdk4notgxn1ro8qpo.gif

But just so as not to jinx it, me if I don't get this Pascal pin!

tumblr_m31y5r5SBB1ro8qpo.gif

Good luck everyone!!!!!

This was 100% appropriate!

good luck everyone. this pin will mean more then a nice looking pin to so many it makes me so annoyed with the stress and the whole release. tangled means so much to me and my god the stress... :hug:bring it in guys, GROUP HUGS OF LUCK:hug:

Same! Brought tears to my eyes, and I have such wonderful memories of that time now which is why I really want the collection.
I have a similar arrangement set up with somebody else, but if we both manage to get our own then I would be willing to sell a spare to you if I manage to get one!

Thankyou so much :) :)

Im at work at 7.30am and my tea break isn't until 9.30 so I can't even use my phone to try. My brother is going to try and he isn't the best at computers! Plus he said he's laptop is really slow.

Ive already come to the conclusion that I won't get it, and it makes me really sad :(

To be honest, our chances are slim to none. 300 Kevin pins went in about a minute. The rumoured 165 tangled pins that remain will go even quicker.
So do not fret or worry yourself, and look on it as a bonus if you get any. Maybe all UKers should gang together and if they get 2 ( 1 to keep and 1 to trade )
give up on the possible grail and help each other first. Just putting it out there.

I think we should help each other out. French people got more than their fair share of the pin, so we need to stick together now too.
Not looking forward to tomorrow at all. Nervous!

Thankyou so much :) :)

Im at work at 7.30am and my tea break isn't until 9.30 so I can't even use my phone to try. My brother is going to try and he isn't the best at computers! Plus he said he's laptop is really slow.

Ive already come to the conclusion that I won't get it, and it makes me really sad :(

Yeah I really doubt I'm gonna get one which makes me really sad :( I don't even care about having a trader I just really want the pin for my own collection. :(

Maybe all UKers should gang together and if they get 2 ( 1 to keep and 1 to trade )
give up on the possible grail and help each other first. Just putting it out there.

+1
Definitely up for helping UK people out. And other Europe people who were screwed over by France's early release.

I think we should help each other out. French people got more than their fair share of the pin, so we need to stick together now too.
Not looking forward to tomorrow at all. Nervous!

This X10000000000000
I think we all need to help each other out. I'm already teaming up with a friend to help each other out!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back