• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RSP Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSP Results
I got most everything I wanted except for the UP Box set (which is why Mark was hoping I got mine XD). I did manage to get that frame though, which was a solid win, hahah! And my Aladdin which was the most important for me. XD

~Merlin

Curious... how is it known if something sells out? Is it because it was not awarded?

Must have pins were awarded to me in the RSP, so very happy.

My Sponsor and I got EVERYTHING we asked for on all 3 RSP's (except for an extra Rapunzel/Flynn set).

Rapunzel was 4th, Villains Vain set was 5th and Figment/Dreamfinder was 6th on ours.

With the Mystery Boxes limited to 7, no one can get a complete set of 16 on their own???!!!

The Trading will be "hot & heavy" for anyone trying for a complete set of revealed and Chasers!!! "Let the GAMES begin" :shock: :banghead:

P.S. - Event Services has been showing the Event as "Sold Out" right before the RSP was due for the past several years (starting with the 2013 Evil Event, I think). I believe Event Services does it that way so that anyone that wants to sign up after the RSP has been run has to call them so that they are informed they missed the RSP deadline and may not be able to buy what they want at the Event.

Last edited:
As a heads up for those who ordered the framed pin sets and selected to have them shipped: Disney is charging an extra $34.95 for said shipping. So if you are like me and thought that it was included, make sure to factor that cost into your order, or call so that you can have it picked up instead. :)

Geez, $35 for shipping? :/ I wonder how heavy it is, so I can plan to bring it home with me.

I mean, I think the price is fairly reasonable because I'm sure that they will package it very well due to the glass. But for anyone who is driving to the event, it probably isn't worth it.

And I would say weight-wise that it would probably be about the weight of 2-3 laptops, judging by the dimensions.

Geez, $35 for shipping? :/ I wonder how heavy it is, so I can plan to bring it home with me.

The weight won't be too bad. Just 4 pins, backing foam, cardboard, frame, plexiglass and packaging. It is usually the awkward size of the box making it unstowable in overhead compartments. You should probably contact Event Services to try to get the overall dimensions of the box.

Last edited:
RSP = Random Selection Process

You are not guaranteed every pin you sign up for when you register. For every pin in the catalog, they'll take every person who signed up for that pin and randomly choose the number of people equal to the LE size of the pin. (Now, if fewer people sign up for a pin than the LE size, everyone is guaranteed to get it).

ETA: Hmm...Well, maybe I can find a trade during the event so I don't have to worry about bringing it home at all. ;)

Last edited:
No need to apologize! We were all newbies once, and even "oldbies" have questions! :)

Registration was a few months ago. You had to visit this page to register and fill out your RSP. But the event has been sold out for awhile now.

They do hold a big pin event every year around this time. At the end of this year's event they'll announce next year's theme and maybe dates. Then a few months before that event they'll open up registration.

No need to apologize! We were all newbies once, and even "oldbies" have questions! :)

Registration was a few months ago. You had to visit this page to register and fill out your RSP. But the event has been sold out for awhile now.

They do hold a big pin event every year around this time. At the end of this year's event they'll announce next year's theme and maybe dates. Then a few months before that event they'll open up registration.

Thank you so much!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back