• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Semi-Annual Pin Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semi-Annual Pin Sale?
Wow! :D How many did you pick up Tanya?

And I know the feeling about purchasing too many pins. I have never bought so many pins in such a short amout of time. I'm referring to this month as The Great Pin Explosion of 2011. :hs:

Yep, I know the feeling. I am pretty sure I have crossed the 200 pins in one month threshold between Shane, Tiki, Ebay, this sale, my parents at DL/WDI...

As much as I want to join the Americana co-ops, I just can't do it. Plus, I realized I was so excited to get my order in, I forgot to check the New Releases. Alice slider is up, and I didn't know it. Can't put another order in for just that one pin, DH is already at his "this has stopped being a 'I'm happy you're so happy' and a good thing it's tax return season" moment.

I literally filled my cart, closed it, filled my cart, closed it, filled my cart...until I finally just clicked the complete purchase button. I seriously regret not buying earlier, because the Candy Tink pin my mom loved that I wanted to surprise her with sold out :(

If anyone has an extra and is willing to sell/trade, I purchased the Stitch and Cheshire candy series pins and i'd love to be able to get this for her!

Personally, I am waiting to see how overloaded they got, and how many orders or parts of orders get canceled because they oversold. I was told 2 weeks ago that they fixed that problem, but then a week later, I got hit with "Your order can not be fulfilled as the item is sold out"

I literally filled my cart, closed it, filled my cart, closed it, filled my cart...until I finally just clicked the complete purchase button. I seriously regret not buying earlier, because the Candy Tink pin my mom loved that I wanted to surprise her with sold out :(

If anyone has an extra and is willing to sell/trade, I purchased the Stitch and Cheshire candy series pins and i'd love to be able to get this for her!

I got that tink pin...if you want it let me know.

Personally, I am waiting to see how overloaded they got, and how many orders or parts of orders get canceled because they oversold. I was told 2 weeks ago that they fixed that problem, but then a week later, I got hit with "Your order can not be fulfilled as the item is sold out"

Yeah, I'm waiting to see if I get any of these notices as well. It's happen to me in the past too. :(

And I really need to back off the pin purchasing for a little while at least. Think I'm pretty much tapped out on pin purchasing for the moment. So much for the New Year's resolution, huh? View attachment 2449

I'm totally on the "I've spent WAY too much on pins " train! Tikis sale, Shane's sale, eBay, love is magical, and now this sale!!!! I think I may need an intervention!

So frustrating -- after givig up online, I called and everythig that was in our online cart (that we tried to check-out for over an hour!) was still available with the exception of the Jumbo Drip Ursula. If anyone has an extra from the sale, I would be more than happy to purchase or trade for it.

You should call them and see if you can add it in to your order - since its not onsale it wont be sold out and I'm sure they would be happy to get more of your money :0)

Yep, I know the feeling. I am pretty sure I have crossed the 200 pins in one month threshold between Shane, Tiki, Ebay, this sale, my parents at DL/WDI...

As much as I want to join the Americana co-ops, I just can't do it. Plus, I realized I was so excited to get my order in, I forgot to check the New Releases. Alice slider is up, and I didn't know it. Can't put another order in for just that one pin, DH is already at his "this has stopped being a 'I'm happy you're so happy' and a good thing it's tax return season" moment.

Does anyone have a Randall from the Bad Boys Club Set or Mike Wazowski from the Advent Set that they want to get rid of? Figured I would see if I can buy them off someone before buying the whole sets. Let me know, thanks!

Thanks for the heads-up everyone :) I got the Stitch Candy Series, Ray and Louie Ink Art Series, and Pook-A-Looz Queen of Hearts and Cheshire. I'm pretty happy right now.

I'm totally on the "I've spent WAY too much on pins " train! Tikis sale, Shane's sale, eBay, love is magical, and now this sale!!!! I think I may need an intervention!

I am TOTALLY in your boat.. I have been pin happy the last couple of weeks. Bought pins instead of my annual pass lol. OH well... wasn't going to make it to the park anytime soon anyway... lol... Pins will arrive much faster than I will get to the park... lol

From 139 listed pins at 8 AM EST yesterday down to 73 pins this morning. Looks like they cleared out quite a bit in 24 hours

I just took a look at Ebay & Disney has just listed many of the pins from the pin sale there at the pin sale prices! What's really weird though, is that many of the pins they listed are already sold out. Wonder what that's about?

Just got an e-mail saying that shipment of one of the items I ordered will be delayed for 30 days! Does anyone know if the rest of the order will be held up or will that ship on time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back