• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Semi-Annual Pin Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semi-Annual Pin Sale?
Train is still up, I go to buy, Paypal doesn't have credit card hooked up x.x

Ugh, gotta way a good hour before I'm back home. My luck with DS.com is extraordinary.

Looks like a couple of the pin sets (Christmas Train Set & Americana) are available on sale again! Just grabbed 1 of each!

That makes me SOOOO mad. I really wanted that Americana set. I ordered it the very night the sale started...within 5 minutes. My order went through, was charged and shipped. It arrived and the Americana set was not there but there was a single d23 pin stuck in the actual bag that the americana set was supposed to be in. It said american 6 pc set on the bag. How do you confuse that for a d23 single pin?? I was so mad. I called and they were no help, only refunding my money and wanting to send ups to pick that one pin up. I begged them to check the warehouse. I told them that set was lying around there some place b/c my order accounted for one of them so it had to still be there. I talked to 3 people and none were willing to help. They would not check, swore to me they were gone and there would be none there. Nothing I said made a bit of difference. I KNEW it was still there and sure enough I guess it was since it came back up on the site today. I seriously would love to call and chew them out over this. I was so excited over that set and sat up all night just waiting to see if the pin sale would start so I could get it only to have them screw it up.

Ok, sorry for ranting. That just really makes my blood boil. :(

I ordered the Americana set and they sent me the 4th of July set I was very disappointed When I called they old me there were no more of the Americana sets and I could keep the one I had or return it for my money back. And now the pins are back up for sale? That just pisses me off even more now :mad:

Last edited:
I ordered the Americana set and they sent me the 4th of July set I was very disappointed When I called they old me there were no more of the Americana sets and I could keep the one I had or return it for my money back. And now the pins are back up for sale? That just pisses me off even more now :mad:

+1...

but on a positive note, the handful of sale pins i ordered arrived, and were in good shape, and were the ones i ordered. i was so nervous w everything i've heard about DS.com screwing up orders, and this was my first time ordering from them...silver lining, i guess, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back