• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Shocked and Surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocked and Surprised
I feel so bad that you were spoke too the way you were when you have truly been there for everyone else . I will see you over on Pin Talk . I appreciate all that you do .

PATIENCE - I have waited YEARS to get some of the pins I wanted. Don't fall into the "must have it now" hysteria and it will work out.

Mike S.

I'm not falling far, my friends have caught me before I hit the ground. I have a TON of patience since my wants list has remained unchanged for basically 5+ years. But this type of greed just frustrates me to no end. I'm encouraged by the GREAT and POWER Wizard of Pins who has swooped in to help rescue me. I guess I just needed to vent and had no clue that one little rant would unleash such a firestorm:) Live and learn I guess.

He is my secret weapon and I will never tell. And he's not the little man behind the curtain - he is the Great and Powerful Wizard of Pins.

No seriously, I had fun here while it lasted . But I belong to a VM forum and quite a few pin forums on Facebook, where members know the real me and respect one another . BTW getting my UP BT pin for $50.00 . There really are people out there that still enjoy trading and sell just because all traders are not out for greed and want to help others . Now maybe I'll get my Rapunzel designer princess for it as I don't want the pin . I wanted it to have a decent trade .
Selen that is what I heard in regards to the Halloween pin and I will be happy to get you one . We can trade . You have some pins I like . Luv to all my true friends here .

No seriously, I had fun here while it lasted . But I belong to a VM forum and quite a few pin forums on Facebook, where members know the real me and respect one another . BTW getting my UP BT pin for $50.00 . There really are people out there that still enjoy trading and sell just because all traders are not out for greed and want to help others . Now maybe I'll get my Rapunzel designer princess for it as I don't want the pin . I wanted it to have a decent trade .
Selen that is what I heard in regards to the Halloween pin and I will be happy to get you one . We can trade . You have some pins I like . Luv to all my true friends here .

You really only wanted the UP pin for a cheap price to trade a high value pin for another high value pin? Wow. That is really sad to hear. That UP pin was not easy to get. That person could have traded that UP pin to get a harder to get pin for themselves. That was disappointing to hear but I guess to each their own. I could never do that to a friend that got me a hard to get pin at such a amazing price but that's just me. Tinker I hope you realize that your posts keep giving people a reason to question your intentions a bit. Wish you the best on pin talk. Bye.

You really only wanted the UP pin for a cheap price to trade a high value pin for another high value pin? Wow. That is really sad to hear. That UP pin was not easy to get. That person could have traded that UP pin to get a harder to get pin for themselves. That was disappointing to hear but I guess to each their own. I could never do that to a friend that got me a hard to get pin at such a amazing price but that's just me. Tinker I hope you realize that your posts keep giving people a reason to question your intentions a bit. Wish you the best on pin talk. Bye.

I'm going to have to agree with this. I want the Up Pin BADLY but know I will not get it cheap. I want it for myself, not to sell, not to trade away, and Im not crying over the prices. Someday when I get a little windfall, maybe I'll get, maybe I won't. Thats life.
That line about trading it for a designer princess pin made me shake my head. sigh....

Tinker said:

Wait how are you any different than the "greedy" people you are complaining about? You are upset because people are selling pins they bought for 12 for 100 or 200. But you just bought a pin for 50 and are gong to try and trade it for a 100 pin. Seems to me you are doing the same thing. It's all the same whether it's selling to make a profit or trading up to make a "pin profit". It shouldn't be anyones concern what others do with there time/money/pins. And as far as being close to the park/far away/ 6 hour drive/ 3 hour drive that's just the way it is and if you don't want it to be that way then move closer to the park. And if another forum is better for you or more welcoming then go and quit complaining about everyone and everything here.
#justmy2cents

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I recall Tinker you saying that you would never trade the designer princess rapunzel for the up pin because others would not do that trade. Now you are saying that you are using the up beloved tales to get the designer princess pin for yourself. Why is this a fair trade now? I really, really don't get it. First the up pin sucked and was not worth anything now it is worth the desinger pin. This is why people fire back at the rants on greedy people. Most of us traders that go to the dsf know each other, we talk. So we are excepted to get all the dsf pins for you not so close people at cost or for a minimal fee, and then you use them all as traders, but when you can't get the pins they suck all of a sudden. Now that you can get it,it is your very best pin and will be used to get a very hard pin. You make absolutely no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back