• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Such a thing as a fake ACME?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a thing as a fake ACME?
Thanks. I guess I was mainly interested in how PinPics and acme were related!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Read as much as you can. It's been a big topic for years. Pinpics owners bought it from the person that made it for us. Long story short. The new owners did not get the warm welcome they would have expected. Lots of mud was thrown. In the end pin pics is a partner in making its own pins with acme. So the people that grade pins and help you track them. The place with all the info on pins, also will be making what they call high end LE pins. I think it's like printing your own money. I'm not a big fan of this stuff. Stick to real Disney pins, is my plan. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back