• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

tangled beloved

Status
Not open for further replies.
tangled beloved
I want that pin SO badly. I didn't think it would be this gorgeous!! If anyone can get me one, AFTER all the Tangled collectors have one (wow how unrealistic am I?! lol), I would REALLY appreciate it!

Hi,
I bet this is killing all Tangled fans!!!! I am glad I am not so obsessed that I will pay $299 lol
Anyhow hope everyone gets the pin at a reasonable price!!!

Oh it is killing us...

I won't pay that much either. I can't and I won't. :sigh: We all knew this would happen sooner or later...
Oh, well... Bright side! At least I'm getting my BT lilo and stitch! :) Another one of my favorite movies!! :D

Still really upset, but... :dunno:

Thank you for the wishes for all of us Tangled collectors! :hug:

dang. I couldn't even make it cuz I have to work...dang it...if anyone can look at my traders let me know if we can work out a trade! thanks!!!

I am dead just right now!!!! Can't imagine this ! Ok, I will give up Pin trading and collecting Rapunzel pins, my heart won't survive to this !

Stitch is already sold out (sorry!)... 150 wristbands done, everything else is available... 297 vouchers for Tangled given out last I heard... Probably gone already tho...

Oh gosh is anyone in SoCal that would try?! I'd pay your gas!! Haha. So desperate now...

Just keep your head down and chin up. The secret is good things come to those who wait. I am a huge Tangled collector and far closer then most but Im still going to miss out on this pin. Its hearbreaking but I know if I just keep an eye open and an ear to the ground these pins will make there way to me. Some way somehow. Like dori said. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming

If anyone could pick one up for me of the tangled BT I would gladly pay $100 for your efforts!!!
I'm about to go crazy!!! I feel like crying right now.

I've been thinking a bit this morning, that Tangled can certainly be compared to when Lilo & Stitch came out and the prices the Disney Auction pins were going for. The difference was that Disney pin people caught on with how popular he was and released a ton of open edition and park LE sized releases. Disneyland had a summer of Stitch Sundays. I wonder if Tangled people would be happy if Disney did Tangled Tuesday releases the same way. Happy, because of lots of new styles and not so rare to be unattainable. Or unhappy, with so many pins to keep up with.

While I'm really sorry for all of you Tangled fans out there, I can't help but be a bit happy that Stitch is not the #1 draw anymore. I still love him, but the sharks have moved on to Tangled (and Up), so there's a lot more sanity in collecting Stitch pins!!

I'll send my prayers that all of you really rabid Rapunzel fans will get your fix. I'm just happy to get my BT Lilo & Stitch (assuming my buyer actually got it for me!).

Come on you guys, this pin isn't that cute. I mean, Rapunzel looks cross eyed and Flynn looks like a serial killer! I don't understand why anyone would even want one at retail, much less $300+.

(everyone, please play along with me- pretending this will keep us from going crazy and ebaying it before the price drops from "completely insane" to "seriously ridiculous")

Oh my God! They are both to die for!! The going price seems to be $400 on Ebay now! Why oh why did I ever start collecting Rapunzel and Beloved Tales? I should have stuck with Pinocchio!! LOL!

Come on you guys, this pin isn't that cute. I mean, Rapunzel looks cross eyed and Flynn looks like a serial killer!

I did not dare to post it before, but since you started it ....

Rapunzel's nose looks a bit potato-esque to me looking at the recent pictures of the real pins on Ebay :lol:

And I am not saying this to drop the price or anything, but I was thinking if I am paying $300 for a pin, the art work better be DA quality. Oh well ... It does not change the fact that I still want it for my BT collection. And just when I was thinking Lady & Tramp is my challenge :lol:

I did not dare to post it before, but since you started it ....

Rapunzel's nose looks a bit potato-esque to me looking at the recent pictures of the real pins on Ebay :lol:

And I am not saying this to drop the price or anything, but I was thinking if I am paying $300 for a pin, the art work better be DA quality. Oh well ... It does not change the fact that I still want it for my BT collection. And just when I was thinking Lady & Tramp is my challenge :lol:

That's the spirit Merryweather!

And no, I don't think we can get the price to drop this way either. :(

(seriously though, the pin is pretty... but not $300 pretty)

Oh it is killing us...

I won't pay that much either. I can't and I won't. :sigh: We all knew this would happen sooner or later...
Oh, well... Bright side! At least I'm getting my BT lilo and stitch! :) Another one of my favorite movies!! :D

Still really upset, but... :dunno:

Thank you for the wishes for all of us Tangled collectors! :hug:

Lol yeah the Lilo and stitch ones nice I ve not got that yet.........hopefully someone will help out when I get a nice pin to trade :)

I am just putting this out there as a friendly caution note:

I hope we won't see a picture of 12 Tangled Beloved Tales pins like it happened with the PTD pin.

Please be considerate towards the rest of the group (including myself) sitting at home while watching Ebay and drooling :lol:

We made it to the DSF with only about 30 left. It is sold out now. Ours are for trade. We are only looking for our harder to find Jessicas and Alice.

People...chill. Accept the fact that this is not the worst thing that can happen.I cant tell you how to live you lives but if you dont pay what people are asking it will come down and pretty much as a whole you can help yourself...I know a lot of people dont have that kind of willpower and I dont judge you for that
^This should be applied to every LE pin release.

I really hope the BT & Tangled collectors can find the nice people looking to trade than greedy resellers :)
Expect these to be available for DPF Trade Auctions (start preparing your trade bid now lol)

Edit: ^Look there's one already!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back