• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

tangled beloved

Status
Not open for further replies.
tangled beloved
Aahhh!!!! I was going to go to the event, but have to take my almost 19 year old cat to the vet in less than an hour! If I didnt have to take her in, I'd be on my way there. Sooo bummed but I love my Pumkin more than pins and will have to keep reminding myself of that as I sit here disappointed.

I am just putting this out there as a friendly caution note:

I hope we won't see a picture of 12 Tangled Beloved Tales pins like it happened with the PTD pin.

Please be considerate towards the rest of the group (including myself) sitting at home while watching Ebay and drooling :lol:

Hey didnt you defend the people who did it with the PTD hahaha.

Anyway yeah I agree. The art could be better for 300$

Aahhh!!!! I was going to go to the event, but have to take my almost 19 year old cat to the vet in less than an hour! If I didnt have to take her in, I'd be on my way there. Sooo bummed but I love my Pumkin more than pins and will have to keep reminding myself of that as I sit here disappointed.

The irony, I couldn't go because I'm taking my 19 1/2 year old cat to the vet this morning also.

First auction style listing is up. Currently at $1.04. Quick, everyone run and bid so they can say that for a few seconds they were the high bidder. :lol:

I would love to of course have this pin, but I won't pay the crazy insane prices people are asking. Also, disappointed as it looks a lot like my UK gondola pin. I was expecting a different design when the BT was released.

What vet do you go to? I'll be at Valley Vet with mine and she is BAD! I have to make sure certain people are working before I bring her in & today's the lucky day. My bet is it will cost me about the same as a Tangled BT will. :)

I am just putting this out there as a friendly caution note:

I hope we won't see a picture of 12 Tangled Beloved Tales pins like it happened with the PTD pin.

Please be considerate towards the rest of the group (including myself) sitting at home while watching Ebay and drooling :lol:

If I remember right, the person who took this picture admitted that all of those pins weren't theirs. They just asked several people at DSF to put their pins together on the table for the picture...

If I remember right, the person who took this picture admitted that all of those pins weren't theirs. They just asked several people at DSF to put their pins together on the table for the picture...

That is right. But, it was still prone to inducing a heart attack :lol:

OMG She is so stinking cute!!! They would do a surprise release, before next weekend, of Rapunzel and two of them might I add. This is going to be a rough year for my wallet. Can Any One Help Me Get Any Of These Pins By Any Chance?? Any one willing to sell?? If so please pm me. Thanks :)

I would love to of course have this pin, but I won't pay the crazy insane prices people are asking. Also, disappointed as it looks a lot like my UK gondola pin. I was expecting a different design when the BT was released.

I was going to say that. It looks A LOT like the Gondola pin (which I actually JUST traded away), but I like this one better. This one joins the ranks lol of the only Tangled pins I actually want haha xD

The good thing though is that for those who can't get it, the Gondola pin should suffice. I just kind of wish this pin had the crown or the tower

What vet do you go to? I'll be at Valley Vet with mine and she is BAD! I have to make sure certain people are working before I bring her in & today's the lucky day. My bet is it will cost me about the same as a Tangled BT will. :)

We've been to Valley Vet before. They're okay, but not my favorite. We go to Park Animal Hospital. It's a small place with only one Doctor (sometimes a fill in doctor) but he's been wonderful to us so far. But whatever you do DON'T go to Dr Ron's Animal Hospital (unless you HAVE to during emergency hours). He's absolutely the worst and is just money hungry!!!

Also, if any vet tries to give you pet meds, ask if you can call Costco (or any other pharmacy) as many of them carry the same pet/human meds. I work at Costco and we can get majority of the same meds that vets do at a MUCH reduced cost.

But I agree about the cost, I'm sure I'll be spending the same amount today on my cat as I would that shiny piece of metal. But my cat will bring me more happiness then that pin any day. :)

$300!?!?!? for a PIN!!?!? Okay, don't get me wrong, that's a very lovely pin, but come on guys... We're talking like .3 ounces worth of metal... $300 can go toward SO many other things... I'm by no means trying to undercut the love for this pin, but I think things can get out of hand at times... Most PoDM pins that I see on eBay for for around 150 and that contains an ACTUAL PIECE OF THE FILM! Perspective, try not to loose it all in the hype. :c Otherwise we'll just perpetuate this system of obscene price gouging... :c

Again, this is not directed to ANYONE IN PARTICULAR, but just a general statement is is not meant to offend. :/

But really? $300? geeze...........

~Merlin

OH MY GAWD
OH MY GAWD
OH MY GAWD

OH MY GAWD
I knew this was going to happen and I have no hopes for getting it. Good luck everyone else! It is gorgeous but I cannot afford $300 the freakin designer princess was $350 a few weeks ago...WTH

But we wants it sooo bad....it is our and they stolez it!!!! Little thiefs!! ;)

OH MY GAWD
OH MY GAWD
OH MY GAWD

OH MY GAWD
I knew this was going to happen and I have no hopes for getting it. Good luck everyone else! It is gorgeous but I cannot afford $300 the freakin designer princess was $350 a few weeks ago...WTH

Were we separated at birth? :rofl: THIS! :like: x100000000

So many pins on eBay already, all listed between 230-350 dollars. Just for one pin... Pin trading is really insane sometimes. I give up, I knew it would be impossible to have one, can't believe they released Stitch and Tangled Beloved tales pins at the same moment ! Good point for DSF : I think a surprise release was the right thing to do for Tangled !

Congratulations to everyone who owns this pin , you have a treasure into your hands !

I paid $300.00 plus two $25.00 pins for my Rapunzel Designer Princess pin and that was bad enough. LOL Thank God, I'm not a completist, I try to buy what I like. Don't get me wrong I love these pins, but will learn to live without them. No choice, unless my friend was able to get me a set.

OH MY GAWD
OH MY GAWD
OH MY GAWD

OH MY GAWD

MAGIC!

i feel like this is the gif we tangled fans need:
tumblr_mc7wiaFshD1ro2wquo1_500.gif

So many pins on eBay already, all listed between 230-350 dollars. Just for one pin... Pin trading is really insane sometimes. I give up, I knew it would be impossible to have one, can't believe they released Stitch and Tangled Beloved tales pins at the same moment ! Good point for DSF : I think a surprise release was the right thing to do for Tangled !

Congratulations to everyone who owns this pin , you have a treasure into your hands !

Well at least they didnt release a Brave BT too. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back