• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TANGLED GRAILS Co-Op. Ended

TANGLED GRAILS Co-Op. Ended

catburger

Grown Ups Please, ACT GROWN
Rating - 100%
142   0   0

Hey everyone!

We wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a Tangled Grails Co-OP.

We have come to a cross roads in our collection and have decided to maybe
part with Rapunzel :sad:

Ariel was Cat's first love and we've come to the conclusion that these pins would be better served
in someone else's home. We've had a blast collecting Rapunzel in all her craziness! BUT, we will only part
with her if every pin we list is taken. The pins prices will include shipping and signature confirmation.

Buyers who wish to add insurance will pay for it themselves

Payment Plans: We understand how expensive some of these pins are and some of you have inquired about payment plans.
To be fair with everyone, if you are in need of a payment plan, we would like to have the balance paid in 2 payments.
We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause anyone who may be interested in a pin

With that being said, here we go!

Just express your interest in a pin or pins and we will put you down

*These pins are from our personal collection and will not come on their cards, they are in our shadow box all in good condition*

pin80446th72

Pin 80446:
WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin - $110 - Chroll - Paid (s)

pin80648th72

Pin 80648:
Disney Tangled - Opening Day - $300 - ColorwindPainter - Paid (s)

pin80877th72

Pin 80877:
DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Tangled - $750 - MickeymouseJE - Pm Sent

pin80878th72

Pin 80878:
DSF - Tangled - Rapunzel and Flynn in Chair $425 - DisneyCrazee - PAID (s)

pin80880th72

Pin 80880:
DSF - Tangled - Maximus - $110 - Psycho Pixie - Pm Sent

pin80882th72

Pin 80882:
DSF - Tangled - Pascal - $150 - PinAColada -Paid (s)

pin80978th72

Pin 80978:
DisneyStore.com - Compact Series Rapunzel Pin - $1100 - Rasputin - Paid (s)

pin81349th72

Pin 81349:
Tangled Opening Day 2010 Cast - $210 - Twins10101 - Paid (s)

pin81587th72

Pin 81587:
Disneystore.com Tangled Pascal Pin - $300 - Lost Sun Princess - Paid

pin81588th72

Pin 81588:
DisneyStore.com - Tangled Rapunzel Pin - $425 - Rasputin - Paid (s)

pin82793th72

Pin 82793:
DLP - Pin Trading Night - Rapunzel - $125 - Pbs10 - Paid (s)

pin83141th72

Pin 83141:
DLP - Rapunzel & Pascal - $100 - Asteriskos - Paid (s)

pin84970th72

Pin 84970:
Disney Store Europe - Tangled Pin - $110 - Asteriskos - Paid (s)

pin88203th72

Pin 88203:
DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel - $90 - Pinacolada - PAID (s)

pin88583th72

Pin 88583:
Disney Store Europe - Tangled Gondola Pin - $125 - KatDianee - Pm Sent

pin89809th72

Pin 89809:
WDI Sorcerer Hats Villains #5 - MOTHER GOTHEL - $35 -Rasputin - Paid (s)

pin90772th72

Pin 90772:
'Disney Cruise Line - Daisy Duck & Rapunzel -$75 - Rasputin - Paid (s)

pin95110th72

Pin 95110:
DSF - Beloved Tales - Tangled - $200 - Rasputin - Paid (s)

Last edited:
I'm in I'll take:
Pin 80882: DSF - Tangled - Pascal - $150

put me down for the WDI ride pin

Could you please put me down for ​Pin 83141 DLP - Rapunzel & Pascal - $100

Nevermind, Jrdnsmom got the Maximus! :D

And possible Rasputin for R/C (maybe), DS.com (Rapunzel), I messaged him now

Thanks everyone, added all of you! and Elysions, please confirm with Jrdnsmom and Rasputin :)

Also, Added Tangled BT

doh! I missed pascal :( and only in my dreams could I afford the compact. drats! Good luck cat burger :) You will get these pins sold in no time!

thanks everyone for your participation! We know most of you and have no doubt these pins will be cared for and cherished! please pass the word along to those who you know will need any of the pins that are still available. We appreciate all of you

thanks everyone for your participation! We know most of you and have no doubt these pins will be cared for and cherished! please pass the word along to those who you know will need any of the pins that are still available. We appreciate all of you

THANK YOU guys for making the tough decision. The thought that I might finally have DS.com Pascal is making me so giddy and so excited right now... this might actually happen!! Aah!

Oh man... This is a terrible time to be broke. :facepalm:

Good luck with your sale! You guys have a fabulous collection, and I am sure all the pins will go to loving homes!

I want the marquee back in my life so bad lol if you take payments which I can give you refrence to me beinf honest and making payments every month. I'd pay 100 per month if you would accept that then put me down for the marquee.

Back