• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TANGLED GRAILS Co-Op. Ended

*sigh* keep telling myself, its just not my time.... good luck Cat an Bob! your nearly there!

sigh me too sister! me Too! hey on a brighter note! I found something in a drawer I think your hubby to be will like......Im not telling, it will be in your gift box, Im sure he will know right away what is for him! teehee! and for you and me someday! girl someday!

Happy FRiday bump!!! Because my team the Miami Heat have won the NBA championship, Cat and I have decided to lower the prices on the pins that are available in hopes that we can have a complete co-op and i dont have to add them to my other sales thread. Thanks everyone! As soon as the clock hits zero on Sunday, I will get in touch with all of you who have put your names down for the pins!

Only two more!! Wow! Why doesn't Darris just buy them to get it over with, :lol:haha

Dang it. xD I will save for the BT for another time. (the fates are telling me to blow it all on DP Pocahontas this time. But the next one is mine, Darris! Lol).

You're so close!! Good luck Bob and Cat! :D <3

Hello everyone! Since there are only 2 pins left in this co-op we have decided to end this co-op a little earlier! If someone decides that they want the Rapunzel Ticket or the Designer Princess Rapunzel please contact us through PM. The designer rapunzel is priced at $750 and the Ticket is at $35. Whomever has their name down for a certain pin, we will be in contact with all of you soon with our payment info. Thanks again to all of with your participation!

Bob & Cat

Back