• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

THIS TRULY IS THE BEST WEEK EVER Heavy in photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS TRULY IS THE BEST WEEK EVER Heavy in photos!
Wow, never have I ever seen such generosity! Wow. Congratulations to David for those well deserved gifts, pins and disney memorabilia! Well done to everyone who participated in RAK attack! We have some very lovely, decent and amazing pin traders here. :)

Okay so just when I thought I was done receiving RAK gifts I get this fantastic piece of art from Mary-lou (Agent of anarchy)!

I love it, thank you so much!!!
DSC01684.jpg

Wow! What a haul - congrats! (And now for the selfish part :/) WHAT is that hidden mickey pin sent from ShelterKat? I can't find it on PinPics, and I think the design is super cool. Can somebody help?

Wow! What a haul - congrats! (And now for the selfish part :/) WHAT is that hidden mickey pin sent from ShelterKat? I can't find it on PinPics, and I think the design is super cool. Can somebody help?

Here it is:
Pin 66579: WDW - Hidden Mickey Pin Series III - FUN ICONS - Wilderness Lodge Hidden Mickey

I knew it was a WDW one so I went through 900+ images of it (couldn't find it) til I went to "hidden mickey triangle" and out it popped (only 16 images to look through)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back