• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Today's LE 200 Pixar set (COST + SHIPPING): FULL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's LE 200 Pixar set (COST + SHIPPING): FULL!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
I snagged one of these sets this morning: http://www.disneystore.com/disney/pixar-pin-set-limited-edition/mp/1352733/1000286/.

I'm holding onto the Toy Story pins because I think my kids might want them, but all others are available at cost + tax and shipping.

I'm asking $11 per pin, including domestic shipping. International will be $15. So 1 pin = $11 shipped domestic, 2 pins = $22 shipped domestic. International would be $15 shipped and $30 shipped, respectively.

Details:
  • For right now, please claim no more than 2 pins per person. I'd like to let multiple people get the pins they want.
  • I will accept stand-by requests. If the pins you want are taken, comment here that you'd like to be on stand-by for them.
  • Don't pay now. When I have the pins in hand, I will send a PM with payment information. Please pay within 24 hours of receiving a PM from me or you risk losing your claim.
  • No PMs please. Comment here with your request.

Spots available:
  • Edna Mode: chroll
  • Flik: DLRich
  • Nemo: timeerkat
  • Dash: DLRich
  • Wall-E: Merryweather
  • EVE: Vex
  • Mike: akaibara
  • Carl: unibear
  • Squirt: timeerkat
  • Sulley: akaibara
  • Remy: queennikki
  • Russell: unibear

Stand-by:
  1. hearts48 (Carl and Russell)
  2. caw caw rawr (Carl and Russell)
  3. Romancing_Train (Remy)
  4. Molly (Edna, Mike, Sulley, Remy)

Last edited:
Drat! Too late for Carl and Russell. :(

How did you know this set was being released this morning? Did I miss an announcement somewhere?

Drat! Too late for Carl and Russell. :(

How did you know this set was being released this morning? Did I miss an announcement somewhere?

I had no idea. I woke up, checked Facebook, and saw that someone had mentioned it. When I went to check, they were still available so I snagged one. Do you want a stand-by slot just in case? (Or to take another character for possible trading?)

Ahhhhhbh $&:mad:""((;::! Of Edna, Sully, Mike, Remy come up (as if) I would love them!

Thanks! It was hard to choose, since they're all so cute. (Love the Eve pin, too!) Finding Nemo's my favorite Pixar movie, though, so that made the decision a little easier. :)

Thank you for doing this, and for offering them for so reasonable a price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back