• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Today's LE 200 Pixar set (COST + SHIPPING): FULL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's LE 200 Pixar set (COST + SHIPPING): FULL!
What a great idea, wish I would have thought of this. I wanted a few of these pins, debated, but could bring myself to paying the full retail for the incredibles, wall-e, and maybe the up pins.

Ahhhhhbh $&:mad:""((;::! Of Edna, Sully, Mike, Remy come up (as if) I would love them!

I decided to accept more stand-bys, so I put you down for those four.

May I put myself down for Eve? Thank you :)

You got it!

Thanks! It was hard to choose, since they're all so cute. (Love the Eve pin, too!) Finding Nemo's my favorite Pixar movie, though, so that made the decision a little easier. :)

Thank you for doing this, and for offering them for so reasonable a price!

My pleasure! :)

What a great idea, wish I would have thought of this. I wanted a few of these pins, debated, but could bring myself to paying the full retail for the incredibles, wall-e, and maybe the up pins.

From the main thread about these, it sounds like I'm not the only person who had this idea, so keep an eye out!

Last edited:
Co-op is full! Thank you, everyone!

I'm going to close this thread for now. If anyone has any further comments or questions, please PM me. I will briefly open the thread to announce when I get my shipping confirmation and then again when I have them in hand so you know to look out for the PM from me.

Well, folks, things are looking good. My order status is listed as closed and has a UPS tracking number. I'll update again when I get the official e-mail and have an expected delivery date.

How cute are those! Wish there had been a Merida. Go to say though Disney has made it almost impossible to buy anything with these random releases.

Pins have arrived! Expect a PM from me soon.

DSCF00041_zps7db0655e.jpg

DSCF00051_zps1f3c309a.jpg

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back