• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Two spots left! Designer Princess Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two spots left! Designer Princess Co-op

Twins10101

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I am gauging interest for this. I may be able to get a dp set for $2700. I would need to get paid before I buy the set. Here we go:

Rapunzel- $ 600- heyyouwannatrade------ 2nd-TheAlyssadon
Belle- $ 300 translation---------- romancing_train (2nd)
Jasmine- $275
Snow White- $275
Mulan- $150. Thel91---------- 2nd- basj
Tiana- $225- Katdianee
Aurora- $200- mad hatter
Cinderella- $150- romancing_ train
Ariel- $325- Twins10101--------- 2nd- rasputin---------- 3rd- basj
poahantos- $200-ElysionsPrincess----- 2nd- rasputin

Shipping is $ 5 per pin for insurance and dc.

I will throw all the names into a hat (except mine of course :)) for the box and coa

Last edited:
MULAN FOR $150?!?!? Is there someone out there that can slap me across the face haha xD That is such a good deal! Twins, put Mulan on reserve for Thel for the time being, I believe she's been looking for it and for that price, you'd be hard pressed not to have her nab it if she's after it...

Just messaged Thel :) Hope she gets it soon :) Gave her a link too ;) $150 is like the best deal ever! lol
Hope Alex sees this post again soon...she's been wanting Pocahontas..

Last edited:
WOW I must have forgot it! :facepalm: Give me a few minutes to rework this! Sorry everybody

Ahhhhh that is too funny!! At least I saw it! <3

Just messaged Thel :) Hope she gets it soon :) Gave her a link too ;) $150 is like the best deal ever! lol
Hope Alex sees this post again soon...she's been wanting Pocahontas..

Thank you thank you thank you Erika! <3

I wish I could afford Designer Jasmine! I don't think I can pull $300 all at once. :( Good luck with the sale! Prices for these just aren't getting any more affordable than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back