• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Two spots left! Designer Princess Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two spots left! Designer Princess Co-op
Please help us out guys!! I'm willing to add $50 to the price of my Pocahontas, thus taking $25 off of each jasmine and Snow White. I have missed this pin five times this year, and I will be heartbroken if I miss it again.

Gosh, I want to help you guys out, because Designer Jasmine is also one of my current grails, but the most I can put toward her is $200... :(

I also think the box and Coa should go to whomever buys one of the last two pins.
Just a suggestion...the box and Coa can be sold! So if it is necessary to get the pin, I wouldn't judge lol. Sorry if there are typos I'm in my resort on my phone

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

There's no way I can get the money by tomorrow ): My friend has to mail a check to me and I have school tomorrow or else I would pick it up D:

Is this co-op still a potential "go"? If so, I think I can borrow the $275 amount needed for Designer Jasmine with the box & CoA plus the appropriate shipping fees. I won't be able to send payment until Tuesday night when I get back home to California.

Is this co-op still a potential "go"? If so, I think I can borrow the $275 amount needed for Designer Jasmine with the box & CoA plus the appropriate shipping fees. I won't be able to send payment until Tuesday night when I get back home to California.

Sadly, i don't think this is going to happen. I have to message the seller but it may come back up in july they said. I will close the thread for now but if by a stroke of luck the set becomes available again i will reopen it.
Sorry everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back