• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK coming soon pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK coming soon pins
Im just happy to see the lower edition sizes on pins now, and to see that Gaston went to LE100 (wont know if thats true till someone gets there pin) shows they are learning and listening to us about what we want..

Danny agree about the LE sizes etc BUT I'm still not convinced with the selection - only 4 pins to be released over the next 4 weeks & 2 of them I don't really care for, not a comparison but odpt lists 50+ to be released in the same period (some duplicates between WDW & DLR)

Danny agree about the LE sizes etc BUT I'm still not convinced with the selection - only 4 pins to be released over the next 4 weeks & 2 of them I don't really care for, not a comparison but odpt lists 50+ to be released in the same period (some duplicates between WDW & DLR)

I agree with that, Id like to see an increase in how many are released...only the mrs potts pin is being released next..then 3...Id be happy to see 3 pins minimum each release but Id not hold my breath on that.

I don't quite understand the logic with the single pin release & then the 3 pins (2 LE's) at the same time - someone somewhere must know something we don't!!

I agree more would be nice, and they obviously chose stitch for the st patricks day pin since the mickey one was a huge let down last year and the stitch one the year before sold out and is hard to get so least they know some type of logic within there minds lol

I would not be surprised if we see a surprise release with Mrs Potts, or simply they have just messed up the releases ... Yet again

Found something interesting on the Disney Store site today - the Gaston pin is yet again advertised as being a LE 150 and they have put a limit of 2, but the page has been removed. Can't help but wonder what DS are doing

Picture 100.jpg

I went into my local store today and they had sold out of all the Dumbo pins! So I still haven't seen one yet but I have ordered one online.

Glad I'm going to be near my local store on the next pin release date that I care about (Stitch and Cheshire!! :) )

ive been to the hull store a couple of times,but they never seem to have the new pins and the castmembers never have a clue wot there doin when it comes to pins

@_@ *Eyes the print screen* Disney Store is screwing with us.

gaston2.jpg
20155.JPG

Lol, I feel so much better now.

Last edited:
Checked the DSUK web-site this morning & they are only listing 19 pins, 6 of which are core pin! interesting thing is that there are no Celebration Edition pins listed at all!!

In my opinion a pretty sorry looking lot of pins!

Have your orders been dispatched yet Earthbound? I've still heard nothing since the original "Thank you for your order" e-mail. :( I wish I would've paid for express now. I didn't because my stuff usually does get dispatched on the Monday or Tuesday whenever I've ordered before.

That goes for everyone. Has anyone heard anything else yet after the original "Thank You" e-mail?

Last edited:
Not heard a thing yet. They've been getting worse and worse. I generally get a dispatched e-mail after I've received the package!

I complained as the last package I recieved from them was signed for by the courier and just put through the letterbox! I woudln't mind but we're given no cheaper shipping option and yet what that particular courier did meant I was paying for no more security than a Royal Mail delivery. But then Royal Mail don't stick a package under your car and put a note through the door, with the 'safe place' box ticked and 'Under car' written next to it (like the Home Delivery Network guy did with some CDs last night!)

Heard nothing as of midday today!! Saying that though, last orders I got a bunch of e-mails on the Thursday saying that the items had been mailed & they were waiting for me when I got home that evening!! Will let you know as & when!

I know! It's ony because hubby saw a card had been put through the door that he realised someone had tried to deliver something. If they'd nto put a card through the door the CDs would've been out all night and probably would've been ruined (if not stolen). If I catch someone doing that with any pins, they're going to be VERY sorry.

wow! Id be so annoyed if they left anything under a car or somewhere without me knowing as thats just crazy. hope that never happens when you get pins.

Also heard nothing other than Thank You...

Checked the DSUK web-site this morning & they are only listing 19 pins, 6 of which are core pin! interesting thing is that there are no Celebration Edition pins listed at all!!

In my opinion a pretty sorry looking lot of pins!

Going back to this point..

I would like to add that the Birmingham Bullring Centre currently only has 3 choices of pin for sale. The only pins are Sleepy (Core), Mickey (Core) and Tron (LE).

Do they not realise that they are missing out on my business? If there was a good selection of pins available I would pop in more often and whilst there buy other things aswell.

In my opinion the stores should have at least 8 core pin varieties and 4 Limited Edition at a time. Why do they not re-order pins? When they are gone they never come back.. The core pins may aswell say LE2000 as that is what they probably are...

I really liked Chris' idea about the pin trading point where there would be pins behind glass on a cork board with information on trading and the new releases...

..we can only dream!

Martin

I ordered the pins on Friday, paid for express delivery and received my pins today! :)

I got x2 Gaston, x2 Dumbo and x2 Mickey(core).

Gaston is LE150, his sidekick LeFou is a dangle like Gaston is holding him above his head with one arm (he's so strong and all....!)

Impressed with express delivery, however very disappointed that both dangle type pins (Dumbo and Gaston) were just rattling around in a padded envelope. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back