UPDATE: Another Disney Web Site Gone

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by swscref, Mar 24, 2018.

1. swscref

swscref Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I spoke with Event Services again yesterday. For those who are going to the pin trading event in August, they have been told by tech support that the web site will be back up in time for registration next Tuesday. I'd be prepared to call them if it's not since they are now denying ever saying it would be back in a week from when it originally went down.

DisneyJ and TheMickeyMouseRules like this.
  2. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    234   0   0

Wow, is registration already next week? Looking forward to the RSP catalogue to see all the pins!

3. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

I know... so exciting! I am hoping for some really nice Mickey pins.

4. Killerslayer

Killerslayer Just here for pins

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

any word when the site goes up? or how to register for the event in august?

5. swscref

swscref Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Just got off the phone with Guest Services again. So far the web site is not back up, but they told me they are working feverishly to complete it soon. They are hoping to have it back up either today or tomorrow morning for registration. When I asked what we do if it's not back up, they responded with "There's a backup plan but they haven't told us what it is yet". How's that for planning! ;)

6. Killerslayer

Killerslayer Just here for pins

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thanks for the info. Sounds like they playing with fire hahaha hopefully the site doesn't crash

7. figment919

figment919 Member

Rating - 100%
    126   0   0

Fire, Ready, Aim lol!! If I did this type of systems work back in my working career I would have been fired. Very mediocre, but then again we live in an age of mediocrity.

8. pattimarie

pattimarie Member

0   0   0

I would bet they're never putting it back up. I don't know why they're lying about it. For that matter, I don't now why they don't want to have the site up and accurate. If it does ever come back up, let us know here.