• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Update!!! DATE CHOSEN-Chat Room Record PIF

What date/time is best for you?

• Oct. 5 ; 1200 PST

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Oct. 5 ; 1500 PST

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Oct. 5 ; 2300 PST

• Oct. 4 ; 1200 PST

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Oct. 4 ; 1500 PST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oct. 4; 2300 PST

• Oct. 11; Same times as above (post your preference)

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Oct. 12; Same times as above (post your preference)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None. I don't like the idea.

• Other--- Post below

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZAPPED! Update!!! DATE CHOSEN-Chat Room Record PIF
I believe it would be 2000 GMT. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's right.

Ok, found it, thanks ^^ it's indeed 8pm GMT, should be 9pm or 10pm for me then (GMT+1 or +2 during silly daylight savings).

no no! ah. wait Lumpy... I said the 11th would work, not the 12th. My anniversary is this weekend. I cannot help if it is saturday!

you said you were not sure of date yet last time we spoke.

D'oh! I completely forgot!!!! *smacks hand to forehead* I was counting on one of us being there, and I can't go either due to a basketball game

Oh, yeah, and many people complained about the date anyway.

Would it be irresponsible of me to change the date? I feel like so unorganized/scatter-brained/failure-ish right now :facepalm:
I am so bad at this :lol: :p :(
What to do, what to do?

Last edited:
As suggested by the DPF Staff, the date will be changed to Tuesday the 15th. I will updat the OP now.

Once again, I am really sorry for being so unorganized!

Hi Riley,I think maybe another post should be made on who will be there as others might not want to do this .like new members just wanting to chat and ask ??'s

Back