• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WANTED: Disney Designer fairytale collection co-op d23 expo??

WANTED: Disney Designer fairytale collection co-op d23 expo??

disneygirl333

Gif Enchantress
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hi everyone! So as you may have heard, there will be a pin set for the upcoming disney fairytale designer couples collection. It is said that it will be a d23 expo exclusive. If anyone who is attending the expo would be willing to help arrange a co-op for the pins, I would be eternally grateful. :)

Im assuming that this set will retail somewhere around the previous sets prices that being $150-200 or so.

That being said, pins would come to around $40 each? ( if $200)

If anyone is going to the expo and is able to get an extra set it would be amazing to do a co-op.

the couples are:

Rapunzel and Flynn:
1. Disneygirl333
asteriskos
nblaughs

Ariel and Eric:
Kupo1121, Leopardpolkadotspots, translation,asteriskos,nblaughs

Jasmine and Aladdin:
Disneykid85, Leopardpolkadotspots, IadoreWDW,asteriskos

Snow White and Prince Charming:
, disneykid85(?), shivatopia

Belle and Beast:
Leopardpolkadotspots, dalamara, nblaughs

If anyone would be willing to help out with a set to co-op please post below or shoot me a pm! :)

Personally, my favorites are The tangled, little mermaid and beauty and the beast sets. If I had to choose one, I would choose the tangled set.

This thread is really to find someone who would be willing to break up a set of pins via co-op. Not an official co-op thread yet as we don't have pins yet. >.<

Thoughts? :anxious: :wiggle:

Last edited:
I will join. I'd be using them as traders, so I will let anyone else have their first picks and take the last one or two that are unclaimed.

Edit: I'm so sorry if I wasn't clear; I'm not going to the expo (I wish I were!) I just wanted to join the co-op. :/

Last edited:
If it's even possible to get a second set :)anxious:) I would love to get either one of these or all three :p: Rapunzel and Flynn, Ariel and Eric, Jasmine and Aladdin. Too many awesome releases this month!

I would want ariel and eric, belle and beast, and rapunzel and flynn lol. if this happens I doubt there would be enough slots left for me at this point!

I would do any of these if they were available:

Rapunzel and Flynn
Ariel and Eric
Jasmine and Aladdin
Snow White and Prince Charming
Belle and Beast

I would love to be added to the list too for Tangled, BatB, and Little Mermaid! I would also be willing to purchase a full set of all five couples from someone if anyone prefers to keep them as a set! :)

I don't mean to be rude here... but aren't co-ops only supposed to be run by someone who can actually provide the set at the cost listed in the co-op? I think this request would be better suited in the wanted section (possibly both a request for the individual pin or the full set which you could then create a co-op for could help your chances).

I don't mean to be rude here... but aren't co-ops only supposed to be run by someone who can actually provide the set at the cost listed in the co-op? I think this request would be better suited in the wanted section (possibly both a request for the individual pin or the full set which you could then create a co-op for could help your chances).
no, I understand. I do have a thread in the wanted section, I just, I don't know thought this would help find someone who is willing to help :dunno:

I will be attending the expo but the set cost $200 plus tax and I won't sell it for that low and the only one I want to keep is Ariel but if I sell the other four tangled would be $500 Aladdin $400 batb $400 Snow White $400 I just really can't see it going lower than $2000 for the set just because everything that people have to pay for to get the set like tickets hotels food etc... So when I go and if I am lucky enough to get a set that's what I would consider selling it for

Im assuming since the last designer set was a 10 piece set, although this is only a 5 piece set it also has 2 characters on each pin. I feel it's some what safe to assume the set will be sold at d23 for $200. And like Grapesoda said it costs $200 just attend for all 3 days alone.

Have they officially released the price of the set or are you guessing, Arielskellington?

I'm assuming they will be about $200, too, I just wish we didn't have to wait until the day of the event to find out!

Well, I guess that was just my way wishful thinking. Over $1000 for a set? Not possible for me, but I do understand the costs of the expo. :sigh: I wish disney would just save us all the trouble and release a pre-order for pins online or something. That way everyone can have a shot.

Back