• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WANTED: Disney Designer fairytale collection co-op d23 expo??

WANTED: Disney Designer fairytale collection co-op d23 expo??
They STILL can't get Eugene's nose right XD It's definitely the costumes and poses that make these special. The faces are some of them are bit a questionable to me...
:lol: yes, they are gorgeous! And I don't know... Maybe they don't do Flynn's nose right on purpose. :lol: just so we can say that. Haha.

To me, the couple that looks the most 'questionable' is Jasmina and Aladdin simply because of their eyes. And Jasmine's mouth.

:lol: yes, they are gorgeous! And I don't know... Maybe they don't do Flynn's nose right on purpose. :lol: just so we can say that. Haha.

To me, the couple that looks the most 'questionable' is Jasmina and Aladdin simply because of their eyes. And Jasmine's mouth.

Okay, so another seller posted an even better picture without the error on the Snow White pin. This set looks so much better than the previous picture. I think Jasmine looks stunning on this set. Oh! Who am I kidding! They are all stunning!
$T2eC16NHJIQFHHF(Z1soBSBPjJgDsg~~60_57.JPG

Back