• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW July Pick-ups: At Cost! (Alice + All Pins Announced!)

WDW July Pick-ups: At Cost! (Alice + All Pins Announced!)
Disney Duets: Simba and Scar - 1 please

Also, they still have the UP Timeless Tales at POP Century, as I just left there yesterday after a 4 day stay where I got them and noticed they were sold out from the parks.

On the list! And good to know! I'll have to check them out. :3

~Merlin

Okay gang! So we've got one extra of the Down the Rabbit Hole Box set still available! It's in-hand and ready to be claimed! I can provide pictures as well if you'd like to see it. Please note, ALL of these box sets have damage to the hanging element of the pins, where it has ripped away from the backing. This was an across-the-board problem for both parks, causing this set to be removed from the shelves. So who knows how many actually sold! These could turn out to be rarer than you thought!! ;P

If you'd like to claim the remaining Down the Rabbit Hole set, just let me know! Thanks!

~Merlin

No packaging necessary for me. I already know it's going to cost a fortune to ship, so i'm happy to cut down wherever i can. In fact, i will even be taking the pins out of the framed pin set as well... if you're able to remove the pins without damaging the background too much (and interested in doing so?), then you (or whoever wants it) can have it? That will also save a lot on shipping, and i will be removing them to frame with all of my other Alice pins anyway. Just a thought. Unless that's too much work - you've done more than enough already!! I can do that on my end too :)

No packaging necessary for me. I already know it's going to cost a fortune to ship, so i'm happy to cut down wherever i can. In fact, i will even be taking the pins out of the framed pin set as well... if you're able to remove the pins without damaging the background too much (and interested in doing so?), then you (or whoever wants it) can have it? That will also save a lot on shipping, and i will be removing them to frame with all of my other Alice pins anyway. Just a thought. Unless that's too much work - you've done more than enough already!! I can do that on my end too :)
Actually, that would be great! I'm so paranoid about shipping that frame! Hahah! I'll open it up and see how it's all done and we can maybe ship it without. :3 that would def save on shipping!!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Okay gang! So we've got one extra of the Down the Rabbit Hole Box set still available! It's in-hand and ready to be claimed! I can provide pictures as well if you'd like to see it. Please note, ALL of these box sets have damage to the hanging element of the pins, where it has ripped away from the backing. This was an across-the-board problem for both parks, causing this set to be removed from the shelves. So who knows how many actually sold! These could turn out to be rarer than you thought!! ;P

If you'd like to claim the remaining Down the Rabbit Hole set, just let me know! Thanks!

~Merlin

Oooooooooh, curse the fact that I need to buy a couch! :doh:*goes into secret hiding places to see if I have any extra funds squirreled away*

Edit: I couldn't find enough to cover the whole set. But, if anyone is interested in splitting the set with me, I'd be happy to take just the 4th pin where she's reading!

Last edited:
Somewhere in the thread , I requested Duets Scar/Simba. Please cancel that if not already obtained. The Alice pins caught me by surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhere in the thread , I requested Duets Scar/Simba. Please cancel that if not already obtained. The Alice pins caught me by surprise.

Can do. :) get typically stick around for a while anyway. :3

Oooooooooh, curse the fact that I need to buy a couch! :doh:*goes into secret hiding places to see if I have any extra funds squirreled away*

Edit: I couldn't find enough to cover the whole set. But, if anyone is interested in splitting the set with me, I'd be happy to take just the 4th pin where she's reading!

Damn, that's the one I want most!

Yeah, that does stink. I wanted a $59 display cabinet one time and the shipping (the shipping, not the total with shipping) was $90. Needless to say, I made a weekend pilgrimage to pick it up ...

Sadly since I lack a vehicle weekend pilgrimages are out of the question.

Also, Merlin if you'll ever accept a crochet commission as part of a payment just let me know ;D

Hey gang! I see that the first two weeks of August have been announced. Please do not request August pins here or via pm. Please wait until I post the thread tomorrow afternoon/evening. I will only honor requests for August pins on that new thread.

Thanks for your understanding and patience <3

~Merlin

Im sorry to bother you but can i be put on the list for the simba duets pin? And if you can anymore the rapunzel book (timeless tales)

Sure. :) I'm sure the Duet will stick around for a while, and it looks like the Tangled Timeless Tales are still in good stock everywhere as well. I'm going to move these requests to the August thread as this one is all wrapped up. :)

~Merlin

Back