• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)
Plz put me down for 3 storybook steeds.......thanks!

You have good taste, David. XD those are the two I'm hoping for. Though Peg most importantly. I'd also be pleased as punch with the Mary Poppins horse!

I wonder if there will be chasers...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You also have Samson (Sleeping Beauty)

newclubimage-disney-horses-F0-9F-90-8E-36854555-500-226.gif

Angus (Brave)

tumblr_n1do2uZtWZ1rey868o1_500.gif

And Kejekk/Prince Hans' horse (Frozen)

tumblr_o05j1uiIJS1shyusgo3_r1_400.gif

znGA0WE.gif

(Though I guess they could do Sven if they wanted to...)

Haunted JR will be doing the steeds set. We'll be trading her doubles when she gets her boxes next week. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi merlin. Can I cancel getting the alice doorways x 2 and get Passholder Exclusive: Na'vi Shama x2 instead?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hi Merlin, just coming out of chemo again and late as usual. I have gone through the thread and realize a bunch are probably gone and understand. I appreciate what you can do.

Are the Pandora Countdown #3 A world like no other still available? I know I am down for the five box set and want to stay there but wanted to get some individuals as well if that doesn't put anyone else out or cause any issues for you.

I would also like two boxes of the Pandora Mystery Collection if possible as well.

If you see the jungle cruise pins, I would like one of each of them, even the expensive one.

Thanks!!

Hi Merlin, just coming out of chemo again and late as usual. I have gone through the thread and realize a bunch are probably gone and understand. I appreciate what you can do.

Are the Pandora Countdown #3 A world like no other still available? I know I am down for the five box set and want to stay there but wanted to get some individuals as well if that doesn't put anyone else out or cause any issues for you.

I would also like two boxes of the Pandora Mystery Collection if possible as well.

If you see the jungle cruise pins, I would like one of each of them, even the expensive one.

Thanks!!

Are you looking for any particular pin from the mystery film collection pins?

Merlin,

I'm going down to WDW Friday and was wondering if you've been getting the film mystery boxes at Hollywood Studios or are they available at Disney Springs too?

Thanks!

~B

Merlin,

I'm going down to WDW Friday and was wondering if you've been getting the film mystery boxes at Hollywood Studios or are they available at Disney Springs too?

Thanks!

~B
So far they've only been available in the DarkRoom store in Studio. :/ nothing at Springs.

Okay gang! We should be all up to date to this point! :D

Please PLEASE double check your requests! Especially because things got a little crazy here in this thread!

Also, I made the arranged trades with Chubs/Sarah yesterday for those of you who had set something up. :)

~Merlin

STEEDS ARE REVEAL CONCEAL. I REPEAT. REVEAL CONCEAL.

Please let. Me know which Steed you want from the revealed set. As soon as possible!!

Merlin if you see this in time please grab me one of each of the revealed Storybook Steed pins please , I'll send payment as soon as you want .
I like the revealed ones a lot :)

Okay gang. I have picked up 13 so far.

Some of you I knew what you wanted, so I went ahead and grabbed them.

The full set of reveal includes:
Pegasus, Rainbow Unicorn, Khan, Mary Poppins, Philippe, Ichabod's Horse, Bullseye

(Peg, RU, K, MP, Ph, Ich, B)

Pickups:
3) Poohlady5
4) nemo558 (x1) (Peg)
6) Mickeyplutofan (x1) (Peg)

Obtained:
2) Speedwaystar1 (x7) (Peg, RU, MP, Ich, B, K, Ph)
4) nemo558 (MP, RU)
5) bcol (K)
6) Mickeyplutofan (B)
7) SiuJerkJai (K)
8) lynn99 (x7) (Peg, K, B, MP, Ich RU, Ph)
9) Mike (IG) (Peg)
10) DisneyMagic x3 (K, Peg, MP)

Extras:
Philippe

Those of you who have already signed up, you have first dibs on these. Please make your selections within the next hour or so if you can (I know it's a quick turn around!)

David, I'm going to let those already on the list claim some before I fill out your remaining order. I went ahead and did Rainbow and Peg since I got multiples of them.

~Merlin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back