• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merlin,

Can you please trade one of my Belle reading with the Sheep (color) with Nemo558's Rafiki with baby Simba (color)?

Nemo558 - please confirm this trade.

Thanks everyone for helping to facilitate this trade!

Merlin,

Can you please trade one of my Belle reading with the Sheep (color) with Nemo558's Rafiki with baby Simba (color)?

Nemo558 - please confirm this trade.

Thanks everyone for helping to facilitate this trade!

Confirmed. My first belle from this set. Thank you Theoucharis!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your wizardly hands.

791e9ec108ed568eb6de15c9d42eb267.gif

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Okay! Here is our pickup updates for today's film boxes! Keep an eye on this as I'll mark (obtained) as I get them.

Again you're welcome to ask me to open these to facilitate trading, but I probably won't open any until I get home tonight.

OPEN REQUESTS:
20) Haunted575 (x3) (obtained x2)
21) Spr175psu (x5) (obtained x1)
22) theoucharis (x2) (obtained x1)
23) Motba (x6) (obtained x1)
24) PinFan (x3) (obtained x1)
25) Mickeyplutofan (x5) (obtained x1)

COMPLETE:
3) NewlyAddicted (x2) (obtained x2)
5) Ocean7 (x2) (obtained x2)
10) pinnochiolover (x2) (obtained x2)
12) kairi08 (x1) (obtained x1)
14) Strawberryfizz (x1) (obtained x1)
17) Purplemandms (x1) (obtained x1)
18) raikipins (x2) (obtained x2)
19) nemo558 (x2) (obtained x2)

Omg!!! Thank you!!! Would you mind opening them? :anxious: I'm really looking for the Belle Reading pin. :x:

tumblr_n0n0ih0fxg1sjmn16o1_5001.gif

Alright alright!!!! A chaser!!! Thank you for your swift response. :) Would you mind if I put them in the trading thread for a bit before sending them out?

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Absolutely. :D best of luck!!

I'm just now seeing this. So you do not need any of the boxes I picked up for you today?

For future reference, and this is for everyone, please don't edit your posts. I rarely go back and re-read every post. Just post again so that I see it fresh.

~Merlin

Oops, really sorry about that! If you still have people to pick up for, they can have those two boxes that you picked up for me. (Thank you for that! I'm sorry for the confusion!) If not, I'll take 'em and you can open them. But only if there's no one else who needs them! :)

Here are my wants and trades, I am on the trader thread as well:

aa14_zpswn5x8pxz.png
[/URL][/IMG]
aa20_zpsdjum3gcv.png
[/URL]
aa9_zpsockurp5l.png
[/URL][/IMG]

GOT: Mermaid wedding

TRADED AWAY: Belle Prince Chaser

Last edited:
I'd be happy to, just need Haunted to confirm here as well. :)

I confirm the trade with Nemo558. I will trade my BH6 with Yokai color pin for his Si and Am color pin. Thanks Nemo558 and Merlin!!
Now all I need is Lady with puppies to complete that set for my daughter.

Oops, really sorry about that! If you still have people to pick up for, they can have those two boxes that you picked up for me. (Thank you for that! I'm sorry for the confusion!) If not, I'll take 'em and you can open them. But only if there's no one else who needs them! :)

I've got someone who wants them, so you're fine. :) thanks for confirming for me! :)

Hey Merlin, can we trade one of theoucharis' belle with sheep (colored) for my baby lady (colored)? Thanks!

I would like to trade for your Gaston. I have Aladdin and Jasmine in color if you are interested or other traders on pinpics.

Merlin, please trade my Aladdin and Jasmine - color for SiuJerkJai Kim's Gaston in color. Thanks!

Last edited:
Haunted575 - your message box is full - I would absolutely love to trade for the colour Mermaid wedding pin, as that is one of my most wanted. so you are welcome to the Belle Prince Chaser! Thanks so much for trading! Please confirm here for Merlin.

Haunted575 - your message box is full - I would absolutely love to trade for the colour Mermaid wedding pin, as that is one of my most wanted. so you are welcome to the Belle Prince Chaser! Thanks so much for trading! Please confirm here for Merlin.

Oops! Sorry about inbox. I agree to the trade. Please trade my Mermaid wedding - color for Belle Prince Chaser with Pinnochiolover. Thanks!

Quick question. Are the love letter pins and timeless tales rapunzel pins still around for pick up?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Quick question. Are the love letter pins and timeless tales rapunzel pins still around for pick up?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
The love letters are definitely gone, and I'm 99% sure the TT are as well, though LK may still be kicking around somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back