• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Is YOUR Most Wanted Pins???

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Is YOUR Most Wanted Pins???
Olivia, do you have a pinpics account? Having links to your wanted and trade lists makes it easier to find something to trade with you. :)

Yes I do, and you're right.
But I have such a limited number of pins to trade it's embarrassing haha :S

pin62730
Pin 62730: WDI - Toy Story Midway Mania Attraction Vehicle - Buzz Lightyear

And then anything in my signature! I'm so close to completing my major buzz pins it drives me crazy!

These are my top pin wants, in no particular order, don't think I will ever get some of these cause they don't show up very often on ebay but, one canst dream!

pin46018

Pin 46018: Disney Auctions - Disney Cats (Jumbo)

pin46153

Pin 46153: Disney Auctions - Disney Dogs (Jumbo)

pin49619

Pin 49619: DisneyShopping.com - Mickey and the Dogs (Jumbo) Error < yes I know this is on ebay right now and as soon as I get paid this bad biy will be mine hehe >.>!

pin67730

Pin 67730: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Oliver and Company

pin77307

Pin 77307: DSF - Pixar Shorts - Boundin'

pin79174

Pin 79174: Jerry Leigh - Bolt Crouching

pin72576

Pin 72576: DisneyStore.com - Rockin' Series - Rhino

pin82583

Pin 82583: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Bambi with Thumper in the frame.

I would love to someday own the pins on my Sig...
I currently see a few of them as my "Never Gonna Get Them" pins.
Im still keeping my fingers crossed!

I want SO many of these pins!!! I love the Tiana one and the prince frog on the raft Digs!!! I am staying positive that everyone here gets at least ONE of the pins they thought would be a "NEVER gonna get that one!" pin!!! :x::x: I so enjoy seeing what people collect and want the MOST! I am so happy to be a part of this group!!!

Thank You All!!!
:hug:

Pin 91462: Cast Exclusive - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit - 85th Anniversary
Pin 62454: WDSB - Oswald Cool
Pin 63777: WDSB - Oswald Back Atcha
Pin 83981: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - 1927 Creation of Oswald

I have too many steamboat Willie pins I want so let's just say 90% of them lol
Mickey sorcerer hat, Mickey steamboat Willie hat.

Pin 5663: Great Mouse Detective 15th Anniversary
Pin 47706: WDW - The Great Mouse Detective - 20th Anniversary
Pin 11454: History of Art - The Great Mouse Detective (1986)
Pin 89644: DSF - Ticket Stub Series - Robin

I think that's it...This will take me a while :shock:

Pin 91462: Cast Exclusive - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit - 85th Anniversary
Pin 62454: WDSB - Oswald Cool
Pin 63777: WDSB - Oswald Back Atcha
Pin 83981: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - 1927 Creation of Oswald

I have too many steamboat Willie pins I want so let's just say 90% of them lol
Mickey sorcerer hat, Mickey steamboat Willie hat.

Pin 5663: Great Mouse Detective 15th Anniversary
Pin 47706: WDW - The Great Mouse Detective - 20th Anniversary
Pin 11454: History of Art - The Great Mouse Detective (1986)
Pin 89644: DSF - Ticket Stub Series - Robin

I think that's it...This will take me a while :shock:

LOL, well if ya think of more, feel free to add! :)

My wants list definitely got bigger after seeing everyone else's most wanted / grail pins. Here are my top 10 most wanted pins though I guess it should be scenes more than the pin itself ^__^;

pin85350th72
Pin 85350:

Scenes:
Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Pinocchio

http://i47.tinypic.com/qz259z.png
Any good scene w/ Pinocchio & Jimmy together

My wants list definitely got bigger after seeing everyone else's most wanted / grail pins. Here are my top 10 most wanted pins though I guess it should be scenes more than the pin itself ^__^;

pin85350th72
Pin 85350:

Scenes:
Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Pinocchio

http://i47.tinypic.com/qz259z.png
Any good scene w/ Pinocchio & Jimmy together

I wish you the beat of luck in getting these!!! I would love to see your collection when you are done!

I've never really thought about which pins I want most, but I know what kind of pins I always look for when I see em on a CM lanyard. And they all happen to be Pooh, so I did a quick look through on pin pics and these jumped out at me the most!

pin82405

pin74255

pin55649

pin55676

pin29504

I've never really thought about which pins I want most, but I know what kind of pins I always look for when I see em on a CM lanyard. And they all happen to be Pooh, so I did a quick look through on pin pics and these jumped out at me the most!

pin82405

pin74255

pin55649

pin55676

pin29504

I REALLY like the pirate and super hero poohs!!! Those are awesome!!!

I have only one, and I am aware of how impossible it is: Ray, from Princess and the Frog, it's the LE100 from the boxed set.

I have only one, and I am aware of how impossible it is: Ray, from Princess and the Frog, it's the LE100 from the boxed set.

If it is the one I am thinking of, don't give up hope, someone else on here wanted it and received it as a zap!!! :D Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! :x: :x:

these are the pins i currently hunting for:
[pinpics]37690[/pinpics]
[pinpics]33794[/pinpics]
[pinpics]86447[/pinpics]

My ex has the first 2 lilo/stitch pins and i don't think i'm getting them back, so i'm trying them for myself to finish my collection. and i'm trying to get the soundsational pin for my friend's birthday, since he is in that parade. hopefully i'll get these pins again one day :]

these are the pins i currently hunting for:
[pinpics]37690[/pinpics]
[pinpics]33794[/pinpics]
[pinpics]86447[/pinpics]

My ex has the first 2 lilo/stitch pins and i don't think i'm getting them back, so i'm trying them for myself to finish my collection. and i'm trying to get the soundsational pin for my friend's birthday, since he is in that parade. hopefully i'll get these pins again one day :]

I wish you the best of luck; really sucks that you have to replace two!!! I will keep an eye out! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back