• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What Is YOUR Most Wanted Pins???

Status
Not open for further replies.
pin57574

Pin 57574: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica Rabbit Costume Series (Alice in Wonderland)

This. Forever. :p

Well, I've been trying to get the silver-metal version of this pin for ages! I already have the normal gold-metal one and even got the black-metal one. I don't even know how to advertise that I need the AP silver version!!

pin13686th72

Pin 13686: Disney Auctions - Country Bears - Face Logo Pin (Green)

Last edited:
For me right now?
It has to be the rest of the PODM's coming out this year and a few of the soon to be released DSF pins.
I need them, but I don't live near the area
:C

My most wanted is 80135:
pin80135

I nearly achieved it this week, then:
letter.jpg

RECEIVED WITHOUT CONTENTS. Torn from poorly packed envelope by sorting machine. Let me know if you know where to get another one of these.

My most wanted is a Tangled PODM with an image with Rapunzel and/or Flynn. I just don't currently have the funds or trade fodder to make that happen...yet. :)

Last edited:
Considering I just received my most wanted pin a few days ago, the next 2 move up in line...well...kind of. My most wanted pin out of them all at the moment is:

pin48503

Pin 48503: Disney Auctions - Stitch Invasion Set (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)

But that pin is nearly impossible to find so I don't even try lol

However, at the moment my top 2 most wanted pins that I can think I can find (since I can't decide which one I like better) are:

pin64451

Pin 64451: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Belle and Prince)

and

pin50006

Pin 50006: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica Rabbit as Cat Burglar

My two most wanted:
pin63998

Pin 63998: DisneyShopping.com - Snow White Pin (Jumbo)
It's currently on ebay but I refuse to overpay for the pin. I can wait until I can get it for its current going price which is around $50.

pin25378

Pin 25378: JPN - Pocahontas (Meeko)
No one is trading it and I haven't seen him on ebay. Meeko is one of my favorite characters and I love this scene.

1. I'm wanting apiece of disney history pins all of them I only have 7 at moment
2. Piece of disney movie I have 6 of these wanting bothe sets of these pins
3. All the soda fountain oz pins I only have the opening day pin
hope fully on day I will complete these collections lol

My absolute most wanted pin ever is: Pin 30870: Disney Auctions - Film Quote Pin Set #2 (Mufasa)

This is then followed by any of the Atlantis Auctions pins as they make up about half of the atlantis pins that exist

My most wanted is 80135:
pin80135

I nearly achieved it this week, then:
letter.jpg

RECEIVED WITHOUT CONTENTS. Torn from poorly packed envelope by sorting machine. Let me know if you know where to get another one of these.

That is so sad, I am VERY sorry to hear it!!! Hope you find another real quick!

Considering I just received my most wanted pin a few days ago, the next 2 move up in line...well...kind of. My most wanted pin out of them all at the moment is:

pin48503

Pin 48503: Disney Auctions - Stitch Invasion Set (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)

But that pin is nearly impossible to find so I don't even try lol

However, at the moment my top 2 most wanted pins that I can think I can find (since I can't decide which one I like better) are:

pin64451

Pin 64451: DisneyShopping.com - Stained Glass Prince & Princess (Belle and Prince)

and

pin50006

Pin 50006: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica Rabbit as Cat Burglar

Congrats on just getting yours!!!! That has to be such an uplifting experience!!! :D

I actually haven't replied to this thread? Weird.

My most wanted pin (as usual... been searching for it for more than a year now);

Its been great to look back at my previous post on this thread, which was over a year ago, to see that I actually managed to get over half of what I then considered to be my most wanted. Now, its definitely those pins in my sig and most of them earnt their place there because nobody is trading them on Pinpics :( But where would the fun be in pins if we had all of what we wanted all the time!

Its been great to look back at my previous post on this thread, which was over a year ago, to see that I actually managed to get over half of what I then considered to be my most wanted. Now, its definitely those pins in my sig and most of them earnt their place there because nobody is trading them on Pinpics :( But where would the fun be in pins if we had all of what we wanted all the time!

Congratulations!!! :D It is awesome that you were able to obtain that many of your most wanted in a years time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back