• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Whats the most you've ever spent on a pin?!!?

Most Ever Spent on a pin!?!/

• $50 - 100

Votes: 88 44.9%
  • $101 - 150

Votes: 28 14.3%
  • $151 - 200

Votes: 20 10.2%
  • $201 - 250

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • $251 - 300

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • $300+!!

Votes: 39 19.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most expensive pins I have purchased are...

pin32303
-$300

pin39958
-$350

pin23948
-$325

They were all purchased 2-4 years ago. At the time I felt a little bad for spending so much, but seeing how high the prices on these have climbed I don't feel AS bad! LOL

The highest I spent on a pin was about $162 for this beauty.

Pin 25133: Disney Auctions - Transformation (Beast)

Thats totally worth it that pin is amazing!!!

Mine was $100 in total with shipping. Which worked out for me £61. And it was only about 3 weeks ago :D It was my PODM Tangled scene with Flynn only. Love it. Worth it.
Before that I think the most I have spent was £45 and that was for the Jiminy Wooden boxset of pins I have. I get so close to buying more expensive pins then I bail out last minute and then regret not getting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back