• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Whats the most you've ever spent on a pin?!!?

Most Ever Spent on a pin!?!/

• $50 - 100

Votes: 88 44.9%
  • $101 - 150

Votes: 28 14.3%
  • $151 - 200

Votes: 20 10.2%
  • $201 - 250

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • $251 - 300

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • $300+!!

Votes: 39 19.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the most you've ever spent on a pin?!!?
I am definatly at one end of that spectrum... Not sayin which end... But on one of the ends... LOL...

Can there just be an option that says "Cheapskate" lol xP jkjkjk I would put myself under there proudly...CHEAPSKATES OF AMERICA UNITE!!!

I call myself a scavenger. Picking up the discarded "bones" no one else wants.

I just spent $300 for a DA carousel pin. :/ ...or was it $275? I don't remember. That's the most that I can (barely) remember. I did get the infamous Sleeping Beauty Gomes for $190 a few years ago! And I was mad because I thought I paid too much!

yeah.... sometimes i just gotta have that one pin... my wallet hates me.

But sometimes I also find myself really thinking about it. I used to look at some pin prices and go, "oh no way", now I'm OK with what I spend.
And then I look over prices for pins and I'm like.. "no, I'm not paying that much for that pin." but I'm OK with spending more than that on other pins. Funny how my pin brain works.

Last edited:
Up until April the most I spent on a single pin was $100 for my Rapunzel chaser - and I thought I was crazy :lol:

Earlier this year though I believe I spent $150-$180 on:
Pin 37139: Disney Auctions - Art Nouveau Jumbo Pin (Belle)

No regrets on either of those :)

Last edited:
The most I ever spent was $100.00 for a pin and it happened twice. One a piece of Disney movie and it was Snow White and....

Pin 48499: Disney Auctions - Stitch Invasion Set (101 Dalmatians)

I've dropped a few grand on my Disney Cast Member costume piece collection. The most was $1500 for the original Disneyland metal badge. :eek2::wiggle:

evil.jpg

cozplay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back