• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's wrong with your faaace!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with your faaace!?!?

akaibara

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I dedicate this thread to the poor unfortunate pins of characters with messed up faces.

This pin always come to mind because I really would have liked to own it.... except that their faces totally ruin it for me. Donald looks alright though but everyone else... What happened!?!

Have you seen any pins with messed up faces?
Post them here! I want to see! :lol:

I wanted this pin pretty badly until I zoomed in:

PD12855-front.jpg

I wanted this pin pretty badly until I zoomed in:

PD12855-front.jpg

OMG! I can't stop laughing at this one! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Are her eyes really that bad!? Does anyone actually own this and can confirm? If they really are that bad I need to get it for my Ariel-hating friend that can't help but love anything with wrong-way eyes. I want to see how she will react to it.

And while we're on bad Ariel...

28ba7pd.png

I've noticed a lot of terrible Ariel pins. I wish I could remember a few more. :lol:

NOTHING will ever top Zombie Rapunzel. For your viewing pleasure:

Qr9PhIj.jpg

I wish I could zoom in further to see her totally cracked out face. What's tragic is that I have the artist proof of this pin, which leads me to believe that SOMEONE looked at the AP and said, "Eh, maybe no one will notice!"... and sent the pin to production. Totally tragic, the concept art for this one was gorgeous.

Edit: Now that I think of it, most of these were pretty unfortunate representations of the princesses.

Last edited:
OMG! I can't stop laughing at this one! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Are her eyes really that bad!? Does anyone actually own this and can confirm? If they really are that bad I need to get it for my Ariel-hating friend that can't help but love anything with wrong-way eyes. I want to see how she will react to it.

Yep, it's that bad. A shame really, it's the same pose as her Ball Event pin and that one's gorgeous. I have this one as well, twice, and they're both wonky widdly wacky like that. Don't know what they were thinking. I mean seriously, you can't not notice that and go "oh people won't notice" or "they'll still like it".

Here's a closeup of Mulan from the same series, courtesy of eBay.

zombiemulan_zps6cfbff59.jpg

Does she have a nose? Does she have a mouth? Or is it just a gaping maw through which she consumes her victims? We'll never know.

I feel like this pin set was made for this thread.

$T2eC16ZHJIUFHHPMHcV!BSS3DrYwjg~~60_57.JPG

(photo cred to a listing on that auction site)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back