• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's wrong with your faaace!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with your faaace!?!?
Is there any worse face than simply not having a face? Instead, having it replaced by three jewels.

pin62531

Every time I see this pin it annoys me. I think I would actually collect Pete's Dragon pins if it wasn't for this pin. :p

Poor Elliot :(

-Charlie

Flynn terrifies me in that last one.........

-Charlie

At first I thought they gave him a blue beard, but then I saw it's just the piece of his jacket. It's quite ironic how they can get Pascal's face right, which is smaller, but they can't give Flynn some human eyes. They look like a ventriloquist doll.

When I scrolled down and saw Rapunzel's eyes... I LOLed so hard! She looks like a scary animatron or robot with the big blank stare in her face. This must be the face she makes when she goes fishing. Or maybe she is pondering about when her life will begin...

Also, it looks like Flynn has a mustache! It almost looks like he is Salvador Dali or something...

pin89273

Dr. Facilier... He definitely does not look like the Dr. Facilier in the movie. But I've seen him before.... hmmm... oh! It looks like Squidward!

images

PD77499-front.jpg

derp eyes can even happen to queens!

Haha, true! But Merida looks kinda scary... Like one of those scary porcelain dolls that may or may not be watching us. I edited the picture of the pin, and it looks kinda creepier!

scarymerida_zpsa3939581.jpg

Is there any worse face than simply not having a face? Instead, having it replaced by three jewels.

pin62531

Every time I see this pin it annoys me. I think I would actually collect Pete's Dragon pins if it wasn't for this pin. :p

IDK I like this one. :)

Haha, true! But Merida looks kinda scary... Like one of those scary porcelain dolls that may or may not be watching us. I edited the picture of the pin, and it looks kinda creepier!

scarymerida_zpsa3939581.jpg

OMG, I can't believe you edited that pin. That is literally the most scariest pin edit ever! LOL :lol:

pin91754th200
pin91758th200
ok ok im not tech savvy so if you dont have these pins you dont know the severe mascara issues plaguing the kingdom. Step away from the cover girl!!! can you say raccoon eyes?

I love this pin too :), I think the gems are meant to be like the lights on DEP ^_^ then again DEP has a special place in my heart hehe
Yeah, that's what I thought too. Looks like the lights. And I don't usually like pins with the jewels on them but I do really like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back