• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Who here has never been zapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here has never been zapped?

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Just wondering. I look at the swap/zap forum fairly often and it seems like a lot of the same people get zapped time and time again. This is NOT a complaint whatsoever! Every single zap that takes place is amazing, and I absolutely LOVE that people here are so incredibly generous. I'd just like to know who here has never been zapped. Please post here, so that others, possibly looking to spread some joy know who has never been the target of a zap!

'What is a zap' you may ask? A zap is simply when you receive something unexpected. Be it in the mail or in person, whether it's a pin from your want list, a random pin, or a non-pin item. They're usually sent as a pick-me-up, a get well gift, or simply to let you know that someone cares and is thinking about you. Whatever the reason, zaps are wonderful little surprises that we like to give/send each other. Please remember that ZAPPING someone can be as much fun, if not more so, than receiving a zap yourself! If you'd like to zap someone, please PM tiggermickey for that person's address :)

I will keep an updated list of people who have never been zapped here on the first post. If you post here saying you've never been zapped, PLEASE PM me or post here once you do receive your first zap so your name can be removed. Also if you happen to notice a 'I've been zapped!' post from someone on this list, and their name isn't removed in a day or two, please PM me and let me know! I will try to keep an eye out, but I might miss a few here and there!

NOTE: If you have never been zapped and would like to, please send your address to BOTH Bricklayer and tiggermickey . Remember that it's not just about BEING zapped, it's also about zapping others and spreading the love! Pin karma is a wonderful thing ;)

LIST OF THOSE WHO'VE NEVER BEEN ZAPPED:

diebob21
Mikebribri12
JKrolak
chocobo
Alexjr1967
nuwintrader5654
dizneydogs
lbrown193
evaaa
captianjacksgirl
dbozzone
themastereddo
crystalentertainment
CoryTheRaven
tinawap
uptownbabe
milly5513
imaevilfairytoo
Englishboy
likaboss
Adam20cali
CaptHookFan
peterpanfan
tw1080
ClaudWin
JohnJay86
Skritz
Skipperella
Jules
Disneyboundnerd
KILLJOY667
slayersludge
erikr
Supermannino
dustylcsmith
moorhunhe
Jazzy B Bunny
Photobug09
tinkerbellfan117
dmsb1121
Monkeysocks
The_Dash_Kid
Geoff
Guyver68
yoyopluto
Disneyqueenuk
dancecats
fluffystitch
jennisney
csalsaito
abby75214
stitchfan71
charlesu
bethann1959
vcanaya
wholeo20

Final Note: If your name is not on this list, it's because you've either indicated that you have been zapped as part of a trade(just never by itself), or that you've been zapped in the past but just not on DPF, or I simply missed you/haven't updated since you posted. Feel free to PM me and ask questions at any time! Thanks!

Last edited:
Diego, I don't think it helps that your want list is very, very limited and mostly high end :( I know for me personally, I like to zap people with something from their want list, so the more you have on there, the more it helps :)

I've never been zapped. Also, cool that the thread was started @ 11:11. Just saying.

Nice thread. I never have been zapped, but that's OK. I have sent out a few but after working on a trade with another member and not having it pan out, I asked for an address to send something for her trouble and I never got an answer back. I think I scared her! :sigh:

Zap free :) But its ok, I'm so happy for those people who get pin karma and deserve them a lot like in the RAK attacks :)

I have never been zapped, but then again I never signed up on that part of the forum. That and my wife with the 3000 posts gets all the zaps apparently. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back