• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

why is PTN at DLR 5:00pm to 8 pm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is PTN at DLR 5:00pm to 8 pm ?
I have a theory.....

1. Make it practically impossible for the working class pin collector to get to big releases. *I site the wristband distribution at DSF as proof* Again, part of an experiment to see how far us humans are willing to go to get pins that look exactly like the last set released.
THANK YOU! That's the biggest pet peeve I'll ever have with this whole pin lifestyle.

As far as PTN, I'm thinking hotel mgmt was tired of regular park guests coming back to their rooms at 10pm and being greeted by mass chaos and noise in the lobby and wanted us to be gone before the rush comes back for the night.

Just my opinion: I am SO sick of seeing those vinylmation things! I would like to exchange words with whomever brought those first boxes into the pin trading room.
Honestly, that is what is killing this. Half the room is vinylmation now. :(

I couldn't agree more!! Now I am only speaking for WDW, I know this is a DLR PTN. But, I am so turned off by the set up of Vinylmations at WDW's PTNs, it looks like a sloppy flea market with the way people set up 'shop'. I hate it. They need their own venue. I think it gives pin traders a bad 'look' when guests happen by and look in.

Where exactly is this hotel??? Where is it in relation to Disneyland? Will I have to leave the Disneyland parking lot to go there???
From the Mickey and Friends drop off area you can walk through the Grand Californian and then cross the street. From Downtown Disney parking you would walk south past the Disneyland Hotel.

I assume it is because they didn't want incoming guest who are leaving the park for the day to have to swim upstream against the mass amount of pin traders leaving. At least that is my theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back