• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 10/9 - DTD PIN/MERCHANDASE PICK UPS

Happy Saturday

A quick update...

I am planning (hoping) on including a review of payments received, Merchandise purchased, and labeling items.

That being said, if I'm not able to get to the above this evening, it will be tomorrow afternoon, for Sure.

Then I will be contacting each member, individually.

I really want to mail all the orders out Monday.

Okay, there you have it.

Stay Tuned.

P.S. @Kerri780 the next time I visit, I will contact you about the pumpkin mb's, to see if you've secured any at that point. I'm sorry we couldn't hook up yesterday before I left.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Good afternoon/Monday Everyone.

Here's an update on what's going on with getting last Fridays Pick-ups, Completed and mailed.

Unfortunately, I got 2 mosquito bites on my left arm Saturday night. And thus, have been/am nursing my arm. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. It's torture. And in addition, one needs to be Mindful of the West Nile Virus these "demons" carry.

Anyway, I full planned on having everyone contacted, and the pins wrapped, packaged and mailed today. But, it's just not going to happen.

I need to focus on getting my left arm healed. God willing (prayer would be appreciated) my TLC does the trick and my arm will be better tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Spreading-the-Magic
Connie

Good afternoon/Monday Everyone.

Here's an update on what's going on with getting last Fridays Pick-ups, Completed and mailed.

Unfortunately, I got 2 mosquito bites on my left arm Saturday night. And thus, have been/am nursing my arm. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. It's torture. And in addition, one needs to be Mindful of the West Nile Virus these "demons" carry.

Anyway, I full planned on having everyone contacted, and the pins wrapped, packaged and mailed today. But, it's just not going to happen.

I need to focus on getting my left arm healed. God willing (prayer would be appreciated) my TLC does the trick and my arm will be better tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Spreading-the-Magic
Connie

There is no rush! I’m sorry to hear this. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello again

Ty all for your patience, prayers, encouragement and empathy.

I'm relieved to say my arm is better.

Now, to keep these demon bugs from attacking me again. Can someone loan me a flame thrower...haha.

Seriously, I believe there are many here who can understand.

Gosh, I have to wear lemon grass oil on my legs and arms, inside, as well as outside. Or long pants and long sleeve shirts. Grr.

Okay, enough with that.

I am going to start working on finalizing the orders tomorrow.

Stay tuned for updates.

Hello again

Ty all for your patience, prayers, encouragement and empathy.

I'm relieved to say my arm is better.

Now, to keep these demon bugs from attacking me again. Can someone loan me a flame thrower...haha.

Seriously, I believe there are many here who can understand.

Gosh, I have to wear lemon grass oil on my legs and arms, inside, as well as outside. Or long pants and long sleeve shirts. Grr.

Okay, enough with that.

I am going to start working on finalizing the orders tomorrow.

Stay tuned for updates.

I have been using those little fan blowy things and they seem to help. You wear them with a clip and they have
keep away bug stuff in them.

UPDATE:

Currently have the following:

@hopemax - 10 - 65th Anniversary Attraction pins.

@ItzaPinfan - 1 Count down to Halloween; 9 TK #3 mb's

@swscref - 1 of each: Countdown, Bat Day, HP

@MerlinEmrys - 1 of each: Bat Day, HP

@sbmpins - 1 Countdown

@Poohlady5 - 3 TK #3 mb's

------------------------------
To be Paid:

@CanaDaLE - 1 Bat Day Pin

@Jack Skellington - 1 Bat Day Pin; 1 HP.

@tinkerbelle1956 - 1 HP

@sbmpins - 1 HP
--------------------------

I will be contacting the members who placed orders, today, 10/15 to finalize their transaction.

Thank you again for your patience.

Last edited:
Yes. Yes, I can loan you a flame-thrower. It's always been my weapon of choice. ;)
Ah.... HAHAHA!

This is me... Joyfully (see the smile on her face ) using it and becoming a Super Hero, hunting down and Killing these Demons.

Thanks for the chuckle, Ann!
giphy.gif

UPDATE:

Currently have the following:

@hopemax - 10 - 65th Anniversary Attraction pins.

@ItzaPinfan - 1 Count down to Halloween; 9 TK #3 mb's

@swscref - 1 of each: Countdown, Bat Day, HP

@MerlinEmrys - 1 of each: Bat Day, HP

@sbmpins - 1 Countdown

@Poohlady5 - 3 TK #3 mb's

------------------------------
To be Paid:

@CanaDaLE - 1 Bat Day Pin

@Jack Skellington - 1 Bat Day Pin

@tinkerbelle1956 - 1 HP

--------------------------

I have 2 extra HP left.

I remember I did purchase 1 additional, just in case.

----------------------

Once the above is confirmed, I will be contacting the members who placed orders to finalize their transaction.

Thank you again for your patience.

Hi Connie, Was the Hocus Pocus for me, but i'll take a bat day as well if you've already bought it :D

Back