• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$1000 D23 Designer Couples Pin Set Co-Op

$1000 D23 Designer Couples Pin Set Co-Op

Disney-fan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I only want the Rapunzel & Flynn Ryder pin but was offered a whole set of the Designer Couples pins for $1000. If anyone else is interested in the other pins I thought I would try a CO-OP since I really don't want to have to buy the full set. If interested pm me or post on here. He will hold the set for me for 48 hours so we have that long to make it happen.

Rapunzel & Flynn- $275
1. Asteriskos
edit: I raised the price on Rapunzel to cover Paypal and shipping fees. I was going to take a loss on the fees and shipping since I was getting what would be considered the best pin in the set. But since I'm not taking a pin a dont want to lose money on fees and shipping. Sorry to do this.)

Ariel & Eric $225
1. Translation

Belle & Beast $225
1. Anzaryaa

Jasmine & Aladdin $175
1. Leopardpolkadotspots

Snow White & Prince $150
1. Katdianee

paypal and shipping or local pickup are accepted. I will send out Paypal invoices once all 5 pins are gone and I pick up the set.

Last edited:
Price includes shipping to USA. Worldwide shipping with tracking is around $20. Buy will be charged only exact amount it cost to ship. Great question.

I'll take Rapunzel and Eugene. I think this is the best price I'll find them at. Also, did you change the price on them or? May I ask what were the fees? And do the prices included shipping to us? or to you?

The fees are the percent Paypal charges for each transaction and tracked shipping to the US is include in the price.

Back