• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$1000 D23 Designer Couples Pin Set Co-Op

Can the person who takes belle and beast get the box and certificate as a bonus? Just looking for ways to complete this co op.

Rapunzel is now availivble. (Sadly i have already spent to much this week on pins)

Oh disney-fan! I'm so sorry that you have to pull out for Rapunzel :( I know what it feels like when you spend so much on pins, it is so expensive. Hope you will be able to get Rapunzel at some point. Thanks for still holding the coop, it is so kind of you.

BUMP Come on, Belle is left at a reasonable price! We all know how much the first designer belle sells for nowadays.....

Hmm, maybe advertising this Co-op on some FB groups? Not sure if you guys feel comfortable about it, but I am sure that there are people trying to get at least one pin from this set. Of course, totally understand if that is not an option :eek:)

Hmm, maybe advertising this Co-op on some FB groups? Not sure if you guys feel comfortable about it, but I am sure that there are people trying to get at least one pin from this set. Of course, totally understand if that is not an option :eek:)

Im not on Facebook but I think that's a good idea!

Already folks. We are full. I will pick up the set today after the birthday party and as soon as I have it I will send you the Paypal email. Thank you everyone!

I saw someone here wanting Belle And Beast! I'll try find them to help you guys.

Ah man, looks like I just missed her, I only just saw your pm, as I had to pop to the shops before they closed! :-(
Thankyou soo much for thinking of me though, Hopfully i'll get one next time, Im sure thet'll be more that pop up!

Ah man, looks like I just missed her, I only just saw your pm, as I had to pop to the shops before they closed! :-(
Thankyou soo much for thinking of me though, Hopfully i'll get one next time, Im sure thet'll be more that pop up!
Sorry you missed out :( pixie dust you will get belle soon.

Yay I'm so glad the coop is going ahead yay :)

Ok everyone. I have picked up the set. You can send payment to karen_goodwin@ymail.com please include your user name in the comments so the right pins get to the right people. Thank you everyone. I will ship out the pins as soon as all payments are in.

I am assuming this is still full, but if Snow White & Prince falls through, please let me know.

It looks like 4 of the 5 have paid. Snow White hasn't posted yet but I assume there's a deadline that ends soon? So there may be hope yet? Someone should PM Katie?

Back