• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

101 Dalmatians (SP2015) Merchandise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little disappointed... I'm not a huge 101 Dalmatians fan but I did enjoy the movie when I was little. The vinylmation honestly look uninteresting and not worth the $12... Hopefully diehard fans will be pleased but I'm absolutely appalled at disney's lack of magic as of recently.

Im so excited for this! 101 Dalmatians is one of my absolute favorites <3 The vinyls are "eh" but ill be happy with anything TBH. Im most excited for the pin set and Tsum tsums! :)

OMG!!! That pin set!!! I can't wait!!! :anxious:
Is there a release date for it yet?
Also I absolutely despise Vinylmations...but I will definitely be buying these!!!

I don't have a clue about date, the website seems to just say 'early 2015' so we shall have to keep an eye out..! Hope we get some in the EU! :)

I'm not fussed about Vinylmations but in this case I am not particularly blown away. However as with all things those of you that collect this film alone will swipe them up :- )

And I bet the Tsum Tsums will be adorbs XD

I hope they come out with more merchandise than that! I love this movie, and will definitely be pre-ordering the DVD/Blu-Ray set at the Disney Store so I can get the lithographs.

I'd also probably order a mug if they released one, and if they came out with something specifically Lucky-themed, I'd get that, too. (My favorite puppy!)

This might sound kind of odd, but I love dalmatian print and wish they would make more adult clothing/accessories with it. At the very least, I'd love a dalmatian-print scarf or bag, but it seems like all the stuff that gets released is for babies and toddlers. A dalmatian-print throw would be lovely, too. (Oh dear, do I sound like Cruella?) :facepalm:

I hope they come out with more merchandise than that! I love this movie, and will definitely be pre-ordering the DVD/Blu-Ray set at the Disney Store so I can get the lithographs.

I'd also probably order a mug if they released one, and if they came out with something specifically Lucky-themed, I'd get that, too. (My favorite puppy!)

This might sound kind of odd, but I love dalmatian print and wish they would make more adult clothing/accessories with it. At the very least, I'd love a dalmatian-print scarf or bag, but it seems like all the stuff that gets released is for babies and toddlers. A dalmatian-print throw would be lovely, too. (Oh dear, do I sound like Cruella?) :facepalm:

The puppies, where are the puppies?! :lol:
I agree though it would be nice to have some adult clothing/accessories. A dalmatian throw would be super.

We think alike! Well, except for the part about the scarf and the purse...a guy's got no need for those things :lol:
But other than that I'm with you 101%. Lets be friends. BEST friends :bigthumb:
And there's nothing wrong with sounding like Cruella, Dahling!

large.gif

I think this Diamond Edition is a PERFECT opportunity for the Disney Store to release some really nice Cruella merchandise. A classic doll and/or a Limited Edition 17" would be a dream come true but a far stretch haha. But even some nice mugs/tumblers, shirts, or even a nice statue of her would be at least something worth while. There is no representation of Cruella anywhere right now, and for her being one of the most popular villains, it's a bit of a let down. The last time we saw her represented was back over two years ago when they did the Designer Villain line, and when they had all that new Villains merchandise. Of course there are PLENTY of other characters no where to be seen in the Disney Store, however now they have a chance to represent a very popular villain, so let's hope they take that opportunity. Especially for people like me who are HUGE fans of Cruella and rarely see her put on any merchandise. My Cruella shrine needs some updates haha

New merchandise is online at disneystore.com & in stores...
including a whole rain outfit for kids, and a pongo and perdia plush. :)

New merchandise is online at disneystore.com & in stores...
including a whole rain outfit for kids, and a pongo and perdia plush. :)

^ Thanks for mentioning it!

The lithograph photos are also posted for those of you interested :wavey: (with the pre-order for the diamond)
I'm not sure how I feel about them, I definitely like a couple but the others are meh for me.

Loved 101 Dalmations as a kid! I was the whole reason why I spent years, unsuccessfully, attempting to collect 101 Dalmation figures, whether it be stuffed animals, figurines, or really anything! I wanted a Dalmation of my own as well, but we already had a dog and my parents talked me out of it! Will definitely be getting the movie when it comes out and it would be nice to see a Cruella 17in Heirloom Doll! I'd much rather have one of her than the Live Action Cinderella that we're supposedly supposed to be getting.

Last edited:
I love the notebook, dog silhouette mug, and snowglobe SO MUCH! I love that scene where they get tangled in the leashes. The Pongo and Perdi plushes are so cute too but hmm, will it be worth buying them just to hide them in the loft like every other Disney thing I own ?!?! ... Maybe XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back